Odds for next season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Odds for next season

I have a feeling Huddersfield will get relegated down into League One next year so I went hunting for some odds..... they're not quoted yet cos they could go up this season to Prem. Anyway, Sky Bet have us as 5/1 to go down next year and 7/1 to go up.
    Typical useless cagey bookie odds but I s'pose it translates as that they think we're more likely to go down rather than up.. which I can't argue with given this season we've just had. They don't seem to do odds for teams to finish in a drab midtable position - presume we'd be 1/25 or something.
    All pretty meaningless at the mo' as there'll presumably be a lot of freshened up and overhauled squads next season and an inevitable managerial merry-go-round.

I agree with you about Huddersfield.

Comment

i have every confidence that Harry can take Brum down
      But if its looking that way i am sure his bad knee will flare up again

Comment

A lot of teams in our division over rely on loan signings and cannot adequately replace them the following season. A prime example being Abrahams.
        Odds do not always reflect this.

Comment

Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
          A lot of teams in our division over rely on loan signings and cannot adequately replace them the following season. A prime example being Abrahams.
          Odds do not always reflect this.
          I suspect they will get him for another season. Doubt he will get in the classless squad and they have, apparently, been very impressed with Brizzle's handling of him
          #standuptocancer
          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

We're 7/1 to get promoted?
            I'm not great with betting odds, does that mean that if I put £10 on us to get promoted, I'll lose £10?!
            2011-2013, 2 seasons in the Premiership, 76 games, 14 wins........two years of my life I'll never get back!!

2013/2014 mediocrity topped off with a win at Wembley....

2014/2015 was pretty much the same as 2011-2013.....

2015/2016, average at best.....

2016/2017, same old, same old....

2017/2018, aim low, avoid disappointment!

Its the hope that kills you!

Comment

I would bet there will be an underperforming team relegated from the PL, a surprise package, a late surge from someone and Derby just missing out on the play-offs.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                I would bet there will be an underperforming team relegated from the PL, a surprise package, a late surge from someone and Derby just missing out on the play-offs.
                Haha just like any other season. Derby might make play offs and fail again though.

Comment

Working...
                X