Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by QPR1976 View Post
    .....And neither should we !
    Spending £20M+ is for (lower) Premiership side only. Those days are gone for us. It didn't work out. If we spend anything like that without bringing in £15m first, the EFL will have a field day regards FFP and we'll get hit with a fine, 2 or 3 times higher than £20m !

I'll be happy if we spend £2m or 4 or 5 players max !
    4 or 5 players for 2 mill,we might as well not bother

Comment

Originally posted by 72bus View Post
      cheer up the sun's out fella
      Yes 72 it is but seems the pattern is going the same way as the last few close seasons same old same old,when will we actually do something early for a change.

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
        I will be ABSOLUTELY DELIGHTED to have a red face. Not holding my breath.....
        Hold your breath and you'll be guaranteed a red face!

Comment

You'd think we could get some cracking loan players from London prem clubs? It must be attractive to them to have their talent nearby so they can keep tabs on them on and off the pitch? I dislike the loan system but all our rivals seem to make use of it so we are immediately at a disadvantage if we haven't got a couple of quality loanees on the books.

Comment

yup loans the smart way to go at this level and this budget

Comment

Originally posted by Abseits View Post
              You'd think we could get some cracking loan players from London prem clubs? It must be attractive to them to have their talent nearby so they can keep tabs on them on and off the pitch? I dislike the loan system but all our rivals seem to make use of it so we are immediately at a disadvantage if we haven't got a couple of quality loanees on the books.
              Could be that we have a poor rep in the football world, and these managers don't want to send their youngsters here

Comment

If as the opening post indicates, it's a repetitive cycle, perhaps sentiment isn't our answer. The fans chant 'We've got our Rangers back' and I have to admit, what an awful Rangers that is. The club needs to be treated like a business, managers can work on shoestring budgets, Wagner for example got Huddersfield up for just under four million. Perhaps it's a case of investing in an internal restructure; training, scouting, youth and aiming to consolidate in those years. The Premier League is miles away, it's time to be pragmatic.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensParkPurgatory View Post
                  If as the opening post indicates, it's a repetitive cycle, perhaps sentiment isn't our answer. The fans chant 'We've got our Rangers back' and I have to admit, what an awful Rangers that is. The club needs to be treated like a business, managers can work on shoestring budgets, Wagner for example got Huddersfield up for just under four million. Perhaps it's a case of investing in an internal restructure; training, scouting, youth and aiming to consolidate in those years. The Premier League is miles away, it's time to be pragmatic.
                  At last some sanity instead of the spoilt brat I want I want views

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Westy i thought you was gunning for ollie out on 2 matches into his reign??!
                    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Back in training in just over a week same old same old

Comment

Does seem we are taking our time

Hopefully got a few deals lined up before the 23rd

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Westy i thought you was gunning for ollie out on 2 matches into his reign??!
                          Hindsight says I was spot on mate he was proper pony. But new season breeds new optimism and I can't wait for it to start now don't care if football is ugly as long as we win entertain us and win and I will be on cloud nine

Comment

Hindsight says I was spot on mate he was proper pony. But new season breeds new optimism and I can't wait for it to start now don't care if football is ugly as long as we win entertain us and win and I will be on cloud nine
                            Is that a pig

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                              we are like a raft at sea.

drifting alone until the captain (bungle) sees the shoreline (old oak)

if the raft does not land, bungle will abandon ship.
                              Dont think that raft is even drifting now ........its becalmed

Comment

I think the only chance of a good future for Rangers is if the stadium is built. The stadium will make the club an attractive purchase given the city.
                                It'll be a long few years until then

Comment

Working...
                                X