Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How conversation could go... choose your answer.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How conversation could go... choose your answer.

LF : Come in Ian. What can we do together to make sure we dont have the losses we had last season ever again?

Answer Option 1
    IF : Give me £10million and ill get some staff and a team together that can coach and be coached

Answer Option 2

IF : I best resign then!

Answer Option 3

IF : I have no idea mate. maybe we should both Fark off now so they can get a proper team in

Answer Option 4

IF : who gives a f**k.. we both raking it in.

Answer Option 5

IF: buy a new washing machine!!

You choose:

Comment

It'll be:

Squad is weak, needs at least 5-6 players in, need to get rid of 7-8 who are not up to it and causing bad feeling around the place. I can only work with what I've got, which is not currently good enough. We've worked our socks off but just haven't got the quality. A full pre season will make a big difference. I'm confident we can compete next season.

Same old yawn till November when he's axed as nothing's changed. Mark my words.

Comment

Who is IF. LOL
        OPTION 3

Comment

“To put it in gentleman’s terms if you’ve been out for a night and you’re looking for a young lady and you pull one, some weeks they’re good looking and some weeks they’re not the best. Our performance today would have been not the best looking bird but at least we got her in the taxi. She weren’t the best looking lady we ended up taking home but she was very pleasant and very nice, so thanks very much, let’s have a coffee”
          I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by Milesawayranger View Post
            LF : Come in Ian. What can we do together to make sure we dont have the losses we had last season ever again?

Answer Option 1
            IF : Give me £10million and ill get some staff and a team together that can coach and be coached

Answer Option 2

IF : I best resign then!

Answer Option 3

IF : I have no idea mate. maybe we should both Fark off now so they can get a proper team in

Answer Option 4

IF : who gives a f**k.. we both raking it in.

Answer Option 5

IF: buy a new washing machine!!

You choose:

2 LF no dont do that i will have to take all the flack and the fans love you
            please stay we are just treading water until uncle tonys boat comes in
            and the moneys good even though we are doing a crap job.....the titanic comes to mind
            Last edited by Bill; 10-05-2017, 04:08 PM.

Comment

Option 3

Hilarious Milesaway.

Comment

or how about,

LF, How low can uncles trousers go?

A, below the knee's.

B, ankle high,

c, toe height,

d, to infinity....... and beyond!
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                  or how about,

LF, How low can uncles trousers go?

A, below the knee's.

B, ankle high,

c, toe height,

d, to infinity....... and beyond!
                  His pants have been lower than a limbo dancing dwarf for a long long time.
                  I'm surprised he can put one foot in front of the other without tripping up the poor fu€ker.
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

Working...
                  X