No announcement yet.

Away support - averages

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thing is, if your club is near Barnsley or Blackburn or Wigan you can have 5/6000 away tickets and boost your average. Lots of clubs in Yorkshire too. Lastly, depends which away games get shunted eg playing Newcastle midweek on telly didn't do our numbers much good.
    Last edited by Abseits; 10-05-2017, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Newcastle played us on Sky and still sold out. The TV one all works out around the same, or late night games all work out about the same. Fulham took more and we only just took more than Brentford. Like it or not, that shows the size of our club at the moment.

Comment

All teams have roughly same amount away midweek, difference is when we are away there is never any trains back!

Comment

Originally posted by Timmy the Doc View Post
          And we have always laughed at their away support...
          Not to mention their home support.

Comment

I doubt anybody will brag about our home or away support this coming season !!

Comment

Fulham are selling the play off tickets for a tenner.

I do think our prices are too high and I think we should subsidise the away prices for fans 25 and younger, to make it so more travel and give us a more vocal backing (I am over 25 before anyone says anything).

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                Fulham are selling the play off tickets for a tenner.

I do think our prices are too high and I think we should subsidise the away prices for fans 25 and younger, to make it so more travel and give us a more vocal backing (I am over 25 before anyone says anything).
                Therefore they should be paying them to go
                How much did the 2000 that went to meaningless Narwich pay and Fulham charge a tenner for a big meaningful game no wonder our fans feel plssed off

Comment

With Sunderland, Middlesborough and, possibly, Hull that's three round trips of almost 1500 miles

Comment

Working...
                  X