Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Turns out half the team has been injured...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turns out half the team has been injured...

Caught the second half of the QPR podcast last night and Birchy was saying that a load of players have been injured:

Hall
    Smith
    Freeman
    Washington
    N'Gbakoto

Not forgetting,

Cousins
    LuaLua
    Robinson

There was also mention of Wszolek granddad dying which obviously effected him.

Have I missed anyone?

Birchy said they couldn't speak about it because they didn't want other teams knowing. I think he was saying it to explain why we had such a bad run and/or why there were so many formation changes.

First thing that came to mind was how did we end up buying so many injury prone players? Where's the due diligence? How long do scouts look at players before suggesting them to the club?

Thoughts?

It doesn't explain sticking with Smith rather than playing Sylla and a multitude of similar dopey decisions from Holloway.

Comment

Doesn't excuse or explain anything for me. Doubt it's even a factor in our poor run to be honest. All teams deal with injuries, particularly at the end of a season!

Comment

Most other clubs are in the same boat at the ar5e-end of the season.
        Injuries are not exclusive to us so not buying it as an excuse for the shocking run of 7 defeats in 8.

Birch needs to look a little closer to home at the inept, incompetent, unstable, unpredictable muppet in charge of team affairs if he wants to look for reasons why we are shyte.

Comment

The pawel one I don't understand. If they want to give him time off because of a bereavement fine.....but he was on the bench or started every game!??

Sounds like a load of excuses to me.

Comment

Smokes and mirrors.

IE: Bullsh!t!

The players we've been playing haven't performed, the systems we've used haven't worked, the changes during games have been poor, the tactics we've implemented have been awful.

Load of crap. Bircham covering him and Ollies Ar5e.

Comment

To be fair you'll only know if it's not true if a player comes out and says otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                It doesn't explain sticking with Smith rather than playing Sylla and a multitude of similar dopey decisions from Holloway.
                This was exactly what I was thinking and in my view proves that IH has got a scooby doo., and having now read the other posts on here it seems most of us agree.

Both IH and Bircham are not fit to be in charge of team affairs so if TF or the Board are listening they must act to remove these two clowns. If they don't, they are proving that they also do not know how to run a club, or worse, do not really care.
                Last edited by stanistheman; 10-05-2017, 09:32 AM.

Comment

Did Bircham mention the severe bang on the head Holloway must have recieved.
                  That would explain a lot.
                  “He'll regret it till his dying day, if ever he lives that long”
                  Will Danaher

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                    Wasn't that long ago that people were slating Sylla...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Wasn't that long ago that people were slating Sylla...
                      Still are today.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                        Still are today.
                        Unless Sylla can be used to highlight problems.

I hope Les Ferdinand didn't have a hand in signing the best striker we have got...

Comment

Ok don't say anything before a game but could have said something after. A case of bovine excrement.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Smokes and mirrors.

IE: Bullsh!t!

The players we've been playing haven't performed, the systems we've used haven't worked, the changes during games have been poor, the tactics we've implemented have been awful.

Load of crap. Bircham covering him and Ollies Ar5e.
                            Couldn't have put it better myself. Embarrassing to even try and blame injuries ffs, take us fans for a bunch of mugs.
                            You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                              Couldn't have put it better myself. Embarrassing to even try and blame injuries ffs, take us fans for a bunch of mugs.
                              Exactly Matty. Cheek of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X