No announcement yet.

Hill released by Rangers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As much as i love clint i wouldnt want him back here ... but i also wouldnt want him anywhere else haha. Odds are he'll go to cambridge and join up with derry imo.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
      Would look to replace Curtis Fleming with Clint.
      Absolutely Spot on

Even if he hasn't done his badges!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        Not in a million years.

Sums up how bad we are if people are even thinking about that.
        As player........100% correct mate.

Instead of one of our many incompetent coaching staff......all day long for me!

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Not in a million years.

Sums up how bad we are if people are even thinking about that.
          Our problems appear to be mainly in defence. It isn't really that much of a stretch for people to want him back Jimmy.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            As said if he has sense he will avoid. We have a recent history of bringing back former players who were highly thought of who we turn against and ruin their heritage. Stay a hero Clint and stay away from this horror show

Horror show sums it up at present, i assume you were at Norwich too then I've never gone home from an end of season game with a feeling that were are in proper a mess with very little light at the end of the tunnel.

As for flemming to be fair if he's our defensive coach we need darth vader to show a bit nastiness it just aint there.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Absolutely Spot on

Even if he hasn't done his badges!
              Sod the badges i got a jamie oliver frying pan but it don't make me a cook! Did Giggs have when he stepped in at Man utd?

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                Would look to replace Curtis Fleming with Clint.
                Agreed. Clint clearly has a good tactical brain as well as being a proper motivator. Watching him tell Harry what to do in the play-off final when Harry was clueless spoke volumes.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
                  Sod the badges i got a jamie oliver frying pan but it don't make me a cook! Did Giggs have when he stepped in at Man utd?
                  I dont think Clint needs the badges to be able to coach our defensive unit

Comment

I know Clint loves QPR, but I also know he was treated pretty poorly by the club when he left. I would love him back in some role, just not as a player anymore, which is a shame as Clint just wants to play football.

Comment

Bring back Hill asap and gove him another contract. Hes not far off his pension and not good enough for a scotch non league club but he loves rangers.

How dare the club give Mackie a new contract, he loves the club and runs around,

Comment

Even at Clint's grand old age he could still do a better job that most of defenders.

On that basis, would I have him back? Yes

Do I think we'll get him back? No

Gotta hope we manage to sign someone with his know how and heart this summer, though.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperHoopNik View Post
                          Not as a player but I'd definitely have him back as a coach. Reckon he'll manage us one day.
                          This. Love him back on the coaching side of things, no way as a player though.
                          You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                            I dont think Clint needs the badges to be able to coach our defensive unit
                            must be like coaching a bunch of nelson columns MOVE!!

Comment

When we signed Clint I thought oh FFS.... why are we signing this clapped out old donkey with dodgy knees??? Well, I got my eye wiped and had to eat about 15cwt of humble pie! Clint must be past it as a viable Championship player now but, you'd have to think there are other "Clints" out there who could do a similar job in our defence? Instead of searching for some promising youngster or Carlos Kickaballl foreigner just find a good solid English pro or maybe an anglicised foreigner who's been in our leagues for years. I dunno their personnel or squads but I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of players at Newcastle, Brighton and the other promoted team are jettisoned - might be some decent defenders with a promotion pedigree coming available soon?

Comment

Working...
                              X