Top Level..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Top Level..

I dont want much, well considering how much we spunk and bring in most Summer windows.

1 new STARTING CB to partner Hall, we win more with him than without.
    1 new Starting RB
    1 new ball winning DM.
    1 top feeecking striker; just like Charles & Adel in the seasons we went up.

Outside of this, I think we have enough... my only ask is KEEP THE TEAM CONSISTENT!! Stop changing a winning formula, play players until they physically need a rest/ injured and stick with it!!

Both years we went up we had far more settled teams, just like most of the top ten in this year.

Smithies, Hall, Bidwell, Luongo, Smith, Freeman & Pawel are all capable of making most squads IMO.

Manning, Nedum, Connor, Sylla, Lynch are all great replacements / squad players; with one or two pushing for starting places.

For me Onuoha and Hall is the best possible partnership at CB.

I think a lot of fans dont realise how important Onuoha and would only begin to notice if we lost him.

Do I think he should be captain? No. But he should be the first name on that team sheet after Smithies.

Comment

i dont rate ned as a skipper he's too inconsistent but then again i wouldn't sell him as he can have blinders and then next week he plays as if he's blind,

Comment

Working...
      X