Birchams reaction at end of the game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Birchams reaction at end of the game

Not sure if others at the game noticed Bircham at the end of game Saturday. He walked up to the away end gave his top to someone but as he walked away pointed to players walking off then done kind of cutting motion with hand to suggest there not good enough

Now no doubt it's just playing to the crowd but interesting he made the gesture

Did anyone pick up on this too??

Originally posted by West Acton
    Spot on.

Comment

To the point

Comment

Simply thought he was trying to apologise

Comment

Didn't wait around.

Comment

i was heading back to the pub by the river at that point
            Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Didnt see it either but tbh as soon as the whistle blows i try and get on the pitch as quick as possible to try and nab one of the corner flags ... never quick enough ...

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                Didnt see it either but tbh as soon as the whistle blows i try and get on the pitch as quick as possible to try and nab one of the corner flags ... never quick enough ...
                corbs that me laugh
                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  Not sure if others at the game noticed Bircham at the end of game Saturday. He walked up to the away end gave his top to someone but as he walked away pointed to players walking off then done kind of cutting motion with hand to suggest there not good enough

Now no doubt it's just playing to the crowd but interesting he made the gesture

Did anyone pick up on this too??

And next minutes its around the net birch gave a cut throat sign lol, honestly westy youd fit in on the coronation street cast

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                    And next minutes its around the net birch gave a cut throat sign lol, honestly westy youd fit in on the coronation street cast
                    Coronation St? You need to get out more.....like a few away matches. At least he was there to see it.

Comment

No mate just saying what I saw. It's my interpretation I could we be wrong; he could well have been gesturing with hand to say that was wicked performance and Ollie is a Miracle worker instead of village idiot

Comment

Should have held off this post Bircham has just said what I posted on pod castv so not coronation st after all

Comment

Originally posted by Alanwycombe View Post
                          Coronation St? You need to get out more.....like a few away matches. At least he was there to see it.
                          Whats up alan lost your sense of humour or something lol

Comment

Maybe the management & coaching team need cutting as well

Comment

I saw him come over and give his shirt to someone. No sign of Ollie though was there. Did he come over and I missed it perhaps?

Comment

Working...
                              X