No announcement yet.

Foolham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dislike Reading more than I do Fulham.

I just don't know what Reading is... No identity as a club, ground too big for them and named after their owner, pathetic fans, and sing come on 'URzzzz' when they are called the 'Royals'. Can someone explain that...? Because I certainly can't.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
      Well done , you resisted the urge to post without mentioning how good your little fulham is

Comment

I bet Smithies wished he'd stayed with Huddersfield now.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
          I dislike Reading more than I do Fulham.

I just don't know what Reading is... No identity as a club, ground too big for them and named after their owner, pathetic fans, and sing come on 'URzzzz' when they are called the 'Royals'. Can someone explain that...? Because I certainly can't.
          Exactly my thoughts too. Always hated them with a passion, just purely for the blatant identity theft. Only clubs I dislike more are Chelsea, Cardiff and Celtic (due to my Glaswegian roots more than anything QPR related).

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            Exactly my thoughts too. Always hated them with a passion, just purely for the blatant identity theft. Only clubs I dislike more are Chelsea, Cardiff and Celtic (due to my Glaswegian roots more than anything QPR related).
            At least we can all agree on Huddersfield or Reading coming straight back down.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
              At least we can all agree on Huddersfield or Reading coming straight back down.
              Not sure to be honest. Hard to call isn't it?

You'd have probably said it was nailed on for Bournemouth but they're doing really well!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                Chelsea
                Luton
                Palace

…for me.

Comment

Reading, brentford, mk dons and millwall are the clubs i dislike the most

Comment

Originally posted by Westway View Post
                    Chelsea
                    Luton
                    Palace

…for me.
                    This and throw in Norwich

Comment

• Chelsea
                      Chelsea u 23s
                      Chelsea youth development

Comment