Foolham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Westway View Post
    Imagine growing up a Reading fan and whenever you wear your replica kit you have to continuously correct people as they see the hoops and assume you're a Ranger.
    Imagine the complete opposite, thats me!!

Comment

Wednesday 1-0 up and they bring some bloke called Jordan Rhodes on in the 60th minute.

Comment

1-1
        Game on.
        Get on this if you aint already.

Comment

Still 1-1. ET.
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            My point is as my post states?

Personally I don't class Fulham as an out and out rival - never have done, never will. There is just something missing that makes them an out and and out rival to me. Always thought they were a decent family club who no-one can really hate. Just cause they are down the road from us doesn't mean I have to hate them.

I certainly have no-where near as much animosity to any club like I do Chelsea.
            Nope. Mouthy cu.nts the lot of 'em. Delighted they blew it to the fakes. Cheered me up no end. See ya next season Tarquin!

Comment

Hudderfield-Reading in the final.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                Hudderfield-Reading in the final.
                Yeah...lets hope the fakes get battered.

Comment

Huddersfield v reading , sounds like a league 2 match. Unbelievable 1 of them are in the premiership.
                  Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

Originally posted by vanhoop View Post
                    Huddersfield v reading , sounds like a league 2 match. Unbelievable 1 of them are in the premiership.
                    Abysmal van

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                      Nope. Mouthy cu.nts the lot of 'em. Delighted they blew it to the fakes. Cheered me up no end. See ya next season Tarquin!
                      They hate us , and have one over us ,on the pitch , far too much , muggy small club ,thats got far too lairy over the last few years , bout time we put them in their place for good , f uckin hate fulham
                      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Reading go up and get slaughtered every week and Wagner walks out of Huddersfield.

Perfect

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                          Imagine the complete opposite, thats me!!
                          You need to move!
                          If I ever see a fake hoop, admittedly it's not often, I always have to approach them and ask how their team QPR are getting on.

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                            Your right there is no need for this to become petty , and your also right that i`m confused ,not that fulham play better football than us and we all know you don`t dislike them ( quite the opposite it would seem ) ,but why you feel the need to keep mentioning just how good fulham are compared to us , that`s the confusing bit.
                            Fourth time BTW
                            Genuinely don't know why you are confused over that, so OK... Don't think too hard...

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                              Yeah...lets hope the fakes get battered.
                              Second that, hate them with a passion!

Would also be nice to see a team like Huddersfield in the Premier League. I think they've done really well the last few years in terms of the players they've signed and managerial appointments.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                                Genuinely don't know why you are confused over that, so OK... Don't think too hard...
                                Well done , you resisted the urge to post without mentioning how good your little fulham is
                                Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Working...
                                X