No announcement yet.

Foolham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fck Fulham. Hope they lose Cairney and Sessegnon in the summer as well....

Comment

The fake hoops finished 3rd so in my book they deserve to go up.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
        My point is as my post states?

Personally I don't class Fulham as an out and out rival - never have done, never will. There is just something missing that makes them an out and and out rival to me. Always thought they were a decent family club who no-one can really hate. Just cause they are down the road from us doesn't mean I have to hate them.

I certainly have no-where near as much animosity to any club like I do Chelsea.
        Ok i get you dont mind fulham . Thing is ,loads of us cant stand them .
        What i dont get is why you keep feeling the need to remind fellow QPR fans ,how much better fulham are than us .
        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          Ok i get you dont mind fulham . Thing is ,loads of us cant stand them .
          What i dont get is why you keep feeling the need to remind fellow QPR fans ,how much better fulham are than us .
          Haven't kept reminding, I just stated it - because they are.

Comment

Haven't kept reminding, I just stated it - because they are.
            Thats the third time then !
            Dont know what you think your achieving as a Rangers fan by keep stating how good fulham are compared to us ....very bizarre

Comment

Dont know what you think your achieving as a Rangers fan by keep stating how good fulham are compared to us ....very bizarre
              And they will still start next season level on points with us in the same Division.

Comment

But ... they are? Dont get whats wrong with what west london is saying tbh, i love qpr as much as the next fan but wont get defensive if someone says we're crap (we are) as theres enough bloody posts on here saying that same thing!

Comment

OK I see where this is going, not going to get into pettiness over it and seemingly confuse you over the simplest of viewpoints.

Love Rangers but as a football fan first and foremost, we aren't very good and they are, and I don't dislike a club like Fulham no matter how close geographically.

Comment

OK I see where this is going, not going to get into pettiness over it and seemingly confuse you over the simplest of viewpoints.

Love Rangers but as a football fan first and foremost, we aren't very good and they are, and I don't dislike a club like Fulham no matter how close geographically.
                    Your right there is no need for this to become petty , and your also right that i`m confused ,not that fulham play better football than us and we all know you don`t dislike them ( quite the opposite it would seem ) ,but why you feel the need to keep mentioning just how good fulham are compared to us , that`s the confusing bit.
                    Fourth time BTW

Comment

have never cheered on reading in my life but last night i woke the kids up with my roar at the end of the match.

fark foolham and their numpty fans
                      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Looking forward to tonights semi final. Last nights was a good watch.
                        Toughie though cos i think Chaz is getting his first start since December on the other channel.

Comment

We laugh but we're a million miles away from the level Fulham are on with their football.
                          This.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Chaz aint starting. Made the viewing decision so easy now.

Comment

Imagine growing up a Reading fan and whenever you wear your replica kit you have to continuously correct people as they see the hoops and assume you're a Ranger.

Comment

Huddersfield are playing quite well atm. I really hope they will get promoted..
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X