Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully one of the other two see Reading off

Comment

gutting to lose in a semi would rather lose at wembley myself at least u get the day out

Comment

All that hope and expectation right at the end of the season.

Comment

Just got back from work ......i`m a happy man , see ya next season Rupert !!!
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha

Comment

We laugh but we're a million miles away from the level Fulham are on with their football.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                We laugh but we're a million miles away from the level Fulham are on with their football.
                Still start exactly the same us as next season though.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                  Like us taking 40k+ to Wembley and yet getting an average home support of 12k....

Our Average Home support this season was 14,616.
                  In fact, it's only been 12k once in the last 15 years (2006/7 12,936, damn those missing 64 !)

But I get your point, but it's the same for most clubs outside the Premiership, and some in the Premiership, that they will sell more tickets at Wembley than at home.

Comment

and they still achieved f uck all ,except dropping 4 points to us last season and ending up bitterly disappointed , happy days !

Comment

Who gives a tos5. Delighted they never got their big day out.

Comment

I think the fact that there is only one thread (which pre dates there game) shows not many actually give a t oss about them. You think if we had lost at Wembley they would have had just one thread about us

Look forward to playing them next season and keeping the recent unbeaten record. Now the bees they need a good old fashioned shoeing

Comment

Beyond the petty jibe of them not getting their big day out - It's embarrassing how far we are off Fulham now in the space of a year, whether you care or not. Dunno why you wouldn't care though?

Would rather loose in the play-off semi and have a season of the best style football in the league than watch our tosh all season.

Comment

Beyond the petty jibe of them not getting their big day out - It's embarrassing how far we are off Fulham now in the space of a year, whether you care or not. Dunno why you wouldn't care though?

Would rather loose in the play-off semi and have a season of the best style football in the league than watch our tosh all season.
                            This.

Comment

We`re all well aware fulham have had a better season than us , you dont have to be sherlock to work that out . But as QPR fans (like the vast majority of fans of any club )its nice when your rivals f uck up , especially not making it to the play off final .
                              I would have loved it if chelsea had blown the title ,but i also am in no doubt we are million miles off them .

Your point is ,what ?

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                                We`re all well aware fulham have had a better season than us , you dont have to be sherlock to work that out . But as QPR fans (like the vast majority of fans of any club )its nice when your rivals f uck up , especially not making it to the play off final .
                                I would have loved it if chelsea had blown the title ,but i also am in no doubt we are million miles off them .

Your point is ,what ?
                                My point is as my post states?

Personally I don't class Fulham as an out and out rival - never have done, never will. There is just something missing that makes them an out and and out rival to me. Always thought they were a decent family club who no-one can really hate. Just cause they are down the road from us doesn't mean I have to hate them.

I certainly have no-where near as much animosity to any club like I do Chelsea.
                                Last edited by West London is Rss; 17-05-2017, 01:46 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X