Foolham

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Foolham

Should we thank them for giving us 4 points to keep us up?

Originally posted by Marsh67 View Post
    Should we thank them for giving us 4 points to keep us up?
    Cool post.

Comment

Did they give us the points???

I reckon they will go up in playoffs there most superior side of the four and fair play to them. Only side I think could turn them over is Huddersfield but they seem to have fallen off a cliff at wrong time of season

Comment

We did give them the points that helped keep them up the previous season.

Comment

Hope they go up tbh. Im gunna be at the game on saturday with my dad anyway so i hope fulham beat the fake hoops

Comment

As do I, few family members who are Fulham ST holders - so I'll firmly be in the whites camp this weekend!

Comment

I like the local game but would rather they went up over Wednesday or Reading

Comment

My late father and grand parents all supported Fulham.

Infact, my dad was born in Stevenage Road, the poor sod.

So, I never disliked Fulham, always felyt a little sorry for them mainly.

I hope they go up.
                I have supported Rangers for 55 seasons, since March 1969.

Comment

F uck Fulham , i hope their gobby little muggy fans feel as much crushing disappointment as humanly possible
                  Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

#### em , really don't get why people on here warm to them, they despise us

I hope they get mullered by Reading

Comment

I hope Fulham or Reading go up out of the 4. Slight preference for Fulham as I think they would handle the premier league better
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

even if some people dont hate fulham ( which seems crazy to me ,to not hate them ) ,why would you want to lose a local London derby ?
                        Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Back in the day a lot of fans and families went to watch QPR one week and Fulham the next, that's why people have an affinity with them - it's just history.

Fulham aren't the sort of club you can hate IMO, they're a family club. I've personally never had any reason to 'hate' them.

Comment

I hope they go up. That should motivate us.

Comment

Honestly you wouldn't find this on any other teams message board, hoping their nearest rivals achieved success.

Any Fulham fan who reads this board, and I know 1 who does, will be laughing their gonads off at this thread.

If we were in their position they wouldn't want us to go up, they hate us with a passion.

Comment

Working...
                              X