If you're going to sack a manager...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
    But you originally ignored the relegation on Redknapps CV. I'm so confused. I've probably missed something massive here, it is Friday so allow me that!

I know it doesn't say that on their CV, I've already stated I'm looking at it through a QPR supporters eyes.

You're right, they are short terms solutions which have severely damaged the club in the long run. We need a long term solution. As stated as well, Redknapp ilk wouldnt work with someone like Hoos as evidenced when Redknapp left. Told he couldn't spend as he'd spent enough, off he goes.

"Do you put Spurs's good season purely down to Harry Kane? Or do you put it down to Pochetinno? Exactly the same kind of scenario you're trying to get across in regards to Austin and Redknapp.

Obviously Pochettino is in a different class to Redknapp and Hughes. Harry Kane is a massive factor in how well they are doing, as was Austin for us. I see what you're saying, but as i said i'm looking at it through blue and white tinted glasses
    I know Hughes got sacked the following season, I know Redknapp knocked it off because of his knee (or should I say not signing anyone). I know their CV's will have relegation and resignation but the pure fact is no one can take away their promotion and survival seasons respectively, this is my point.

We had relative short term success when the setup was how it was with Warnock, Hughes and Redknapp, and I think that setup is better suited to our size club, than the headteacher DOF route.

Comment

Redknapps knees my arrs He was forced out of the club used the knees to get paid off , he could have stayed and another 6 months wages

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
        Top post Stanley.

I say get rid now of both IH and LF then speak to proper football advisers about recruiting a manager or coach (perhaps from abroad) .
        Then this new manager can get a pre season in and some new signings.

If IH stays and gets off to a poor or indifferent start like Ramsey and JFH he is likely to get sacked and we'll probably see more of the same again.
        And the new man comes in and plays 10 games, losses 8, then what?

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
          While I'm not advocating Les' role, I would say managers like Hughes and Redknapp are exactly why Fernandes got someone else involved.
          I would say chairman like TF is the reason why we have a DOF. It is Tony who needs someone between him and a manager.

Comment

Working...
          X