millwall or bradford who do u want

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• millwall or bradford who do u want

been to millwall a few times but never to bradford city . so it's bradford for me just hope the game is on a saturday

Went to Bradford many years ago. It was an end of season game and we lost 3-0 I think. It kept Bradford up. In the pub before the game we were chatting to a few of their fans. They seemed alright until we left. They said if they lost we would get battered after. Charming!
    Supporting QPR isn't just about a football team. It's about roots and identity.

Comment

Millwall is good for early meet and booze up but I have never been Bradford so I would be happy with either

Comment

Millwall allday long , Bradford just don't have that panache..
        Ooh northern lads love gravy

Comment

100% Millllllllllll....
          Beautiful South London or dirty Yorkshire ? No contest .
          ive loads of Millwall mates , so would be good to get the London derby back on , always a good day out at the Den , and a bite in the air at ours.
          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Millwall. No contest in my eyes. Quick trip round the corner or a shitty one up north on a Wet Tuesday night. Tough one

Comment

Millwall all day long. Perhaps they'll take Holloway and Bircham off our hands?

Comment

Millwall...more London derbies the better

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                  Millwall...more London derbies the better
                  We will lose one in Fulham as reckon they will win play offs

Comment

Originally posted by QPR Richard View Post
                    Went to Bradford many years ago. It was an end of season game and we lost 3-0 I think. It kept Bradford up. In the pub before the game we were chatting to a few of their fans. They seemed alright until we left. They said if they lost we would get battered after. Charming!
                    I was at that game, 97 was it? I quite like Bratford (as they say it), but you can't turn your nose up at another London derby, so the Lions for me.

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                      We will lose one in Fulham as reckon they will win play offs
                      I'd say they are nailed on to go up but can see Sheffield Wednesday having a real go. You never know in that lottery of the PO final....

Comment

Couldnt give a sh1t

Comment

Bradford. Let the other lot rot. Sl@gs

Comment

Apparently we are still looking at a couple of Millwall players, it is probably easier if they stay in league 1..

Comment

Has to be Milllll! Around the corner from me now so an easy one. Has most are saying much rather a London derby.

Comment

Working...
                              X