Bring back warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GarethGardner View Post
    Warnock has only spent 1.5 mill for us cos of selling players etc, guy doesnt need money. just needed trusting. luckily we (Cardiff) are getting the benefit from it now. the guys a legend in the making down here at the moment. taken us from a relegation team to 2nd in the league so far, where most will take the playoffs in a heart beat
    You lucky people.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
      Think that means who would want Rangers tickets now.
      i know what he meant kev , i know a few that can't afford to go .there are always those that want tkts. my point was warnock seems like a decent fella even tho martin rowlands would disagree

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
        You lucky people.
        Funny isn't it. Some of the geniuses on here we're overjoyed to see JFH, wouldn't accept that NW had been effectively dismissed.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          Funny isn't it. Some of the geniuses on here we're overjoyed to see JFH, wouldn't accept that NW had been effectively dismissed.
          Hyperbole doth abound it seems. I don't recall anyone being overjoyed to see JFH. Thinking he might be all right, yes. We all wanted Colin to stay I would have thought, but it never looked on the cards - for whatever reason.

Comment

Whether you believe he wanted the job or not, everyone employed at the club should have got on their knees and begged warnock to come back and offered him want he wanted. It is one of the biggest mistakes we have made as a club.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
              I don't recall anyone being overjoyed to see JFH.
              None of it matters now, but I remember pretty clearly that all the hype was re JFH. Tbf though, that was the club's line.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                None of it matters now, but I remember pretty clearly that all the hype was re JFH. Tbf though, that was the club's line.
                Imho it was all about Les giving a black manager a chance.

Warnock didn't stand a chance cos Les desperately wanted to prove a black manager could do the job.

Comment

I for one would love to see Neal make it with Cardiff not just into the Prem, but also take them into Europe and prove that he can be a successful manager in the Prem before he finally decides to retire.

Comment

Love the fact no-one thinks Warnock would come back and fail

Comment

Originally posted by Acton Stations View Post
                      I for one would love to see Neal make it with Cardiff not just into the Prem, but also take them into Europe and prove that he can be a successful manager in the Prem before he finally decides to retire.
                      I don't, I bloody hate cardiff with a passion! horrible fans and club throughout minus warnock
                      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                        Hyperbole doth abound it seems. I don't recall anyone being overjoyed to see JFH. Thinking he might be all right, yes. We all wanted Colin to stay I would have thought, but it never looked on the cards - for whatever reason.
                        Yes Hubbs, history being re-written again.

Comment

I, for one, wanted a more fashionable type of manager in the mould of Karl Robinson and JFH, but in a peculiar way it seems like QPR need a Warnock type. No Wonder it now hurts when he is a hit at Cardiff. The more I think of it, the more I wonder what his winning formula really is?
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                            I, for one, wanted a more fashionable type of manager in the mould of Karl Robinson and JFH, but in a peculiar way it seems like QPR need a Warnock type. No Wonder it now hurts when he is a hit at Cardiff. The more I think of it, the more I wonder what his winning formula really is?
                            He has genuine unquestionable faith in his players. Got the best out of Adel and is now doing the same with Hoilett.
                            Last edited by Awin; 23-11-2017, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                              The more I think of it, the more I wonder what his winning formula really is?
                              Has a team that can score from more than just the strikers.

Comment

Ok, Awin and Sheperds Mush. Thanks.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X