• Time
  • Show
Clear All

why is the hatred of scott jones so intense,surely hes one of our brothers
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      cannot stand that tramp, the pleb lives on another planet.

cannot wait for the day that i bump into it so i can then step on the worm and squash the shyte out of him.
      Understand he rubs people up the wrong way, and he's not my cup of tea, but that's a bit OTT mate

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
        So your love affair with Oilly is over?
        Clearly. He's very fickle is Ted.

Comment

Didn't Holloway tactically outsmart Warnock on the 4th March ?

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
            Understand he rubs people up the wrong way, and he's not my cup of tea, but that's a bit OTT mate
            My bad. Norths, i had a skinful last night so i will take that back.

have deleted the post.

still think he is a worm though.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

its me im sure

its me im sure of it even my cat bit me today

More...

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Didn't Holloway tactically outsmart Warnock on the 4th March ?
                Bl00dy hell, Ollie and tactically outsmart in the same sentence?!

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                  Bl00dy hell, Ollie and tactically outsmart in the same sentence?!
                  To be fair, as much as I think Ollie is awful, once in a while does things that surprise me. Newcastle and Reading away for example. Both games that we had no rights to take points from where we put on really good displays, both in terms of effort and tactics.

With hindsight, we'd have gone down if it wasn't for those displays.

Then again, there is also the other end of the spectrum. Games that we should have won that we've got tonked in are too many to list in the last 6 months!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                    To be fair, as much as I think Ollie is awful, once in a while does things that surprise me. Newcastle and Reading away for example. Both games that we had no rights to take points from where we put on really good displays, both in terms of effort and tactics.

With hindsight, we'd have gone down if it wasn't for those displays.

Then again, there is also the other end of the spectrum. Games that we should have won that we've got tonked in are too many to list in the last 6 months!
                    Would I be doing him an injustice if I were to say I think it was just the rub of the green/luck on certain days rather than Ollie having tactical nous?

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                      Would I be doing him an injustice if I were to say I think it was just the rub of the green/luck on certain days rather than Ollie having tactical nous?
                      My personal opinion is he thinks he's some kind of tactical mastermind. He tries out all of these whacky things that he thinks are gonna work, always has done too. Anyone remember when Georges Santos scored a couple of times and then Ollie decided for the next 10 games to play him up front?!!

Law of averages, occasionally he has a good idea that works. Problem is that most of the time they don't work and he seems totally incapable of doing the obvious and keeping things simple.

Polar opposite of Warnock for me. The thing I really liked about Warnock is that he got almost all of the major tactical decisions right. I don't think I ever had a moment with Warnock where I saw the team sheet for a league match and thought "what's going on here". With Ollie, it's probably 4 games out of 5!

Comment

warnock seems to terrorise his players into playing really well above there station in life a little bit like brian clough

More...

Comment

Remember your vows to ollie ted ffs!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                            My personal opinion is he thinks he's some kind of tactical mastermind. He tries out all of these whacky things that he thinks are gonna work, always has done too. Anyone remember when Georges Santos scored a couple of times and then Ollie decided for the next 10 games to play him up front?!!

Law of averages, occasionally he has a good idea that works. Problem is that most of the time they don't work and he seems totally incapable of doing the obvious and keeping things simple.

Polar opposite of Warnock for me. The thing I really liked about Warnock is that he got almost all of the major tactical decisions right. I don't think I ever had a moment with Warnock where I saw the team sheet for a league match and thought "what's going on here". With Ollie, it's probably 4 games out of 5!
                            I was trying to think who the defender was he did that with and yes Georges Santos! I don't think Santos was quite as bad as some made out but he was no striker.

We got rid of Ollie about the right time first time around. Is time again sadly.

Comment

My vows to ollie have been revoked
                              his team is playing crap and im choked
                              better he concentrates on his chickens im sorry to say
                              now is time to bring back warnock to see my team really play

More...

Comment

Wow wow wow

Wow wow wow sign the petition

More...

Comment

Working...
                                X