Mackie offered new deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
    But surely binning Sylla and giving Mackie a year top up would contradict the general bs about Evil Les and his Rooney rule love in. Horses for course as long as there's an agenda to be had
    Agenda? What if it is an opinion and nothing else. I could be wrong though..
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      Couldn't agree more.

We're on the Road To Nowhere should be the new club song that they run out to on matchdays.
      The tune they run out to is all for the fans, so with us a far more apt one would be the Queen classic "I want it all and I want it now"
      #standuptocancer
      #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        How about, cos he's useless and injured more often than he's not?!!

Not all surprised we've offered him a new deal. Sums up just how bad things are if what Mackie showed this season is enough to warrant are new deal!
        I dont think hes useless, limited yes but not useless. He'll be on reduced terms anyway and will only be a squad player so hes hardly gunna play every game in the season but you know he'll give it all when he does play, heck, our form changed when he came back into the side and he helped lead the team.
        Think its a good thing personally

Comment

But surely binning Sylla and giving Mackie a year top up would contradict the general bs about Evil Les and his Rooney rule love in. Horses for course as long as there's an agenda to be had
          Last time I checked the manager chooses the team and the players he wants, not the DOF. Just saying

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
            I dont think hes useless, limited yes but not useless. He'll be on reduced terms anyway and will only be a squad player so hes hardly gunna play every game in the season but you know he'll give it all when he does play, heck, our form changed when he came back into the side and he helped lead the team.
            Think its a good thing personally
            No, you're right, he ain't useless. Bound to be a point next season where we need someone to bring the oranges on at half time!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              No, you're right, he ain't useless. Bound to be a point next season where we need someone to bring the oranges on at half time!

I think our team needs some nuts more

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                I think our team needs some nuts more
                Pistachios?

Comment

[QUOTE=Pinkie;1624879]Sums things up as id definately have him on less wages and he was superb when we picked up![/QUOTE

Superb - adjective: very good; excellent; impressively splendid.
                  Jamie Mackie - footballer: was never VERY good; far from excellent; beats chest and fist pumps impressively.

Mackie - Washington. The squad Duracell bunny is dead, long live the squad Duracell bunny.

Comment

No use turning on Mackie ,at least he cares and always tries his best , many more players to b ollock before Jamie
                    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Mackie always gives 100%,just a pity he is s h I t e

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
                        No use turning on Mackie ,at least he cares and always tries his best
                        So does Ian Hollowhead. Don't make him any good.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          So does Ian Hollowhead. Don't make him any good.
                          True , but my point was there are other players i`d turn on ,before Jamie Mackie
                          Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

good luck to mackie if he can get a deal , we've had plenty nick a living at LR for years ,he's limited, but at least he wants to win . i watched the norwich goals today don't tell me that our players were giving it their all , strolling around admiring the canaries
                            Last edited by 72bus; 08-05-2017, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Mackie doesn't steal his wages like Caulker does.

Comment

The tune they run out to is all for the fans, so with us a far more apt one would be the Queen classic "I want it all and I want it now"
                                http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
                                X