Mackie offered new deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by knocker View Post
    This really does tell us all we need to know about the direction we are heading.
    Yeah relegation i cant see all 3 teams that come up going down imo and were pi $$ poor.

Comment

Originally posted by shaggy24 View Post
      Yeah relegation i cant see all 3 teams that come up going down imo and were pi $$ poor.
      I'm far from confident with Ollie in charge,, but why don't we wait to see what business is done over the summer...

Comment

WHY oh WHY thought the club was meant to be moving forward, absolutely ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
          True , but my point was there are other players i`d turn on ,before Jamie Mackie
          Agree. Doesn't deserve a contract though.

Comment

big injury crisis all season, legs falling off, never had 5 fit players........i know let's give Mackie a new contract!

Comment

Squad player on less wages than he currently is. Can't see the major issue here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Squad player on less wages than he currently is. Can't see the major issue here.
                I actually don't think its a bad move. BUt you can't come out saying, we had so many injuries and then offer mackie a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                  I dont think hes useless, limited yes but not useless. He'll be on reduced terms anyway and will only be a squad player so hes hardly gunna play every game in the season but you know he'll give it all when he does play, heck, our form changed when he came back into the side and he helped lead the team.
                  Think its a good thing personally
                  Apart from running around...a lot, what else?
                  Create chances, score goals, win headers? From what I recall, he hardly does any of those things, so not really good enough. but I guess he is a cheap option and the club view him as a good influence around the club. A pity that JFH didn't feel that way about Hill and Faurlin and neither did the DoG who was in charge of recruitment.

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                    Create chances, score goals, win headers? From what I recall, he hardly does any of those things, so not really good enough.
                    Thought he had a great game at Reading....

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                      Create chances, score goals, win headers? From what I recall, he hardly does any of those things, so not really good enough. but I guess he is a cheap option and the club view him as a good influence around the club. A pity that JFH didn't feel that way about Hill and Faurlin and neither did the DoG who was in charge of recruitment.
                      He brings some passion to the team which is something EVERY team needs imo. He does score the odd goal every now and then but its what he brings to the team off the field that helps imo. He wont be a major part of the team next year, just a squad player who can play in near enough every position.

Comment

Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        He brings some passion to the team which is something EVERY team needs imo. He does score the odd goal every now and then but its what he brings to the team off the field that helps imo. He wont be a major part of the team next year, just a squad player who can play in near enough every position.
                        Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                        Work Best When Open...
                        @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          The tune they run out to is all for the fans, so with us a far more apt one would be the Queen classic "I want it all and I want it now"
                          So wrong. Rangers' fans know we'll never have it all, now or probably not for a very long time, if at all. This place isn't full of glory hunters and, age apart, you couldn't sing where were you when you were sh.it at us because we were here. We just want a club to be proud of not the joke it has become.

Comment

Working...
                          X