Holloway wants two more transfer windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
    Wheres the break-up play / tackling, ball-winner in that lot?
    You know what Mushy the little I've seen of young Comely he actually looks that !! Yet never had look in

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
      You know what Mushy the little I've seen of young Comely he actually looks that !! Yet never had look in
      Maybe in the future. Loan him out in the Championship first....see if he can handle the level

Comment

I keep hearing that Ollie was a twitter appointment over Les's head to appease the fanbase.

Someone tell me this didn't happen........

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
          Sounds about right to me. We've tried throwing money at it and rushing things, where's that got us? Let's actually slow down and build properly for once.

Really we need more windows than the shard ! we cant pick a kit thats meant to show what the hoops are about how the hell we going to find a centre back captain striker in 2 windows thats more than 1 per window way beyond TF Les capabilities

i agree slow down but we such a poor poor side i don't think we can afford to slow down otherwise we will go down

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
            Every new manager uses the excuse of wanting transfer windows FFS. We don't need a constant change of ins and outs.

This bloke said he was very happy with his squad a few months ago after the B'ham win. Now he's chatting ###### to try and give himself more time and pull the wool over everyone's eyes.

Transfer windows won't change the fact you're tactically inept, Ollie!!
            The truth is he is a terrible coach, who one minute is happy with the squad and the next, not.

The players in the squad now are reasonably good enough for a top ten season, but they just needed coaching, organization and a settled formation and style of play.

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              This seasons one had a row with ollie.
              Yes, and we can't be having that.

As QCR points out, the squad is good enough, but the manager is not. He has failed them with his coaching organsation team selection formations etc.

To say he needs two more windows suggests even more tickering and uncertainty amongst the squad.

Comment

Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                Wheres the break-up play / tackling, ball-winner in that lot?
                Grant Hall. We got to get a dirty leader in midfield put a foot in and lead the team yep even as dirty as cattermole for me were so lightweight manning only one who dont shirk one

Comment

Working...
                X