No announcement yet.

Holloway wants two more transfer windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why was he even appointed in the first place FFS! I still can't get my head around it.

Going from selecting all of these promising up and coming managers to match our new direction... to Ian Holloway...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
      Why was he even appointed in the first place FFS! I still can't get my head around it.

Going from selecting all of these promising up and coming managers to match our new direction... to Ian Holloway...
      Hate to say WL our prophecy of doom with IH in charge has been proved correct ...

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post

Would've been tolerable if it was a deal until the end of this season

Bizarre that he was given the deal he was

Need to look at whoever made that decision

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
          Would've been tolerable if it was a deal until the end of this season

Bizarre that he was given the deal he was

Need to look at whoever made that decision
          I actually don't think this one was Les!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
            funny you say that, i thought the same at the time and still do.

i have a feeling old uncle and lee hoos stepped in and presided over this current disaster.
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
              funny you say that, i thought the same at the time and still do.

i have a feeling old uncle and lee hoos stepped in and presided over this current disaster.
              It's got Uncle Bungle written all over it mate!

Loves all that chest beating and loving the club stuff. He has no idea about anything football related, so could have easily overlooked the fact that you could count the amount of football games Ollie has won in the last 3 seasons on your fingers!

Comment

I heard there's been a bit of a feud between Holloway and Ramsey as well in regards to the youth. May not exactly be spot on but there's no smoke without fire and if true it's clear to see Les and his Rooney Rule mates are running the show.

With Les at the helm we'll never employ a proper manager - we'll always be employing people that Les knows he can control and follow his lead, or should I say 'remit'.

Comment

I do Les knows more about Ollie"S time here and what the fans thought of him first time around be fair Les does like a fall guy for TF to swallow when things go wrong

Comment

It's got Uncle Bungle written all over it mate!

Loves all that chest beating and loving the club stuff. He has no idea about anything football related, so could have easily overlooked the fact that you could count the amount of football games Ollie has won in the last 3 seasons on your fingers!
                    It was the owners who were swayed by twitter.

LF and Hoos are trying to sort the club out and make it less dysfunctional - but those above are still shooting from the hip..... which farks up all the good, unseen work that the former two are doing.

Comment

Odd one isn't it. JFH one year rolling contract to a flat 2 1/2 year deal for Holloway. Am guessing that IH wanted this to give a degree of security (after all he was such an important part of the Sky pundit team..) and perhaps he also thought that as a Club we weren't spoilt for choice (if we identified him as the right man for the job) so he would chance his arm in the negotiations. And as Hoos seems to be the money man in terms of decisions with TF's ear then suspect he may have been involved but who knows anymore as there seems to be so many people within the Club doing things so badly.

Another in the long list of confused and contradictory decisions that the Board/Club have made ... and now.. IH has 2 years left on his contract and is talking about two more transfer windows to get us right ...right as in like Brentford , right as in like Sheffield Wednesday or even as good a club as Norwich ? Any more clubs he's talked about recently who we should aspire to be like ?

Comment

Can we just hit the reset button and go back to having just sacked JFH... Let's make a SENSIBLE appointment this time and put him on a 12 month rolling contract.

Comment

He has brought in good players and think he would do that again. Too bad he can't manage them.

Comment

Originally posted by Martinel View Post
                            Odd one isn't it. JFH one year rolling contract to a flat 2 1/2 year deal for Holloway. Am guessing that IH wanted this to give a degree of security (after all he was such an important part of the Sky pundit team..) and perhaps he also thought that as a Club we weren't spoilt for choice (if we identified him as the right man for the job) so he would chance his arm in the negotiations. And as Hoos seems to be the money man in terms of decisions with TF's ear then suspect he may have been involved but who knows anymore as there seems to be so many people within the Club doing things so badly.

Another in the long list of confused and contradictory decisions that the Board/Club have made ... and now.. IH has 2 years left on his contract and is talking about two more transfer windows to get us right ...right as in like Brentford , right as in like Sheffield Wednesday or even as good a club as Norwich ? Any more clubs he's talked about recently who we should aspire to be like ?
                            And with less money and no parachute payment

Comment

Originally posted by maverick69 View Post
                              It was the owners who were swayed by twitter.

LF and Hoos are trying to sort the club out and make it less dysfunctional - but those above are still shooting from the hip..... which farks up all the good, unseen work that the former two are doing.
                              You can't make a club less dysfunctionality By signing player's that suffer from dysfunctionality iE JET Morrison

Comment

Holloway are you thick you are not wanted you are f*cking useless take the hint and resign for FFS, as for TF he must be even more stupid can he not work out that is not working with IH and its been a mess for the last 5 or 6 seasons, just get rid of the lot of them and get in a manager that knows what he is doing.

The way we are going is down and out of the EFL within the next few seasons, because the owners do not have a Scooby Doo on how to run a football club, and if they give IH another 2 transfer windows god help us

Comment

Working...
                                X