• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Harryboy View Post
    It was bloody cold I know that. Bloody train on the way home grrrrrrrr
    Were you on train that got held up for nearly 90mins

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
      Were you on train that got held up for nearly 90mins
      held up for 90 minutes ,that was the team at Norwich wasnt it ?
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
        Same people that think the Dele Ali style Jamie Mackie song is cool - not it's not it's turd. Same as the predictable songs about "heroes of yesteryear" that almost always are reserved for local away days and unusually big away support and that sad old "lets pretend we scored a goal", "we're ###king shxx" and similar self mocking songs. Same as the Steven Hawkin song at Brentford when our own disabled fans were right in the section the ####s were singing at - no, that's all sad and embarrassing and it's getting boring.

As someone who travels every where to support my team, and has done for years, I prefer a cold Tuesday night with 250 of us real fans in somewhere like Crewe or Port Vale than a couple of thousand at Brentford or Norwich, to include the predictable element of absolute bell ends that insist on making mugs of themselves and everyone around them
        We did have unusual high volume of odd balls in awayend yesterday. We mock Norwich for being inbred some of the shows in away end suggested some of our own are the result of their dads tackling their sisters

Comment

sounds like i made the right choice and stayed at home , the performance at pride park made my mind up

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
            We did have unusual high volume of odd balls in awayend yesterday. We mock Norwich for being inbred some of the shows in away end suggested some of our own are the result of their dads tackling their sisters
            #standuptocancer
            #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
              Same people that think the Dele Ali style Jamie Mackie song is cool - not it's not it's turd. Same as the predictable songs about "heroes of yesteryear" that almost always are reserved for local away days and unusually big away support and that sad old "lets pretend we scored a goal", "we're ###king shxx" and similar self mocking songs. Same as the Steven Hawkin song at Brentford when our own disabled fans were right in the section the ####s were singing at - no, that's all sad and embarrassing and it's getting boring.

As someone who travels every where to support my team, and has done for years, I prefer a cold Tuesday night with 250 of us real fans in somewhere like Crewe or Port Vale than a couple of thousand at Brentford or Norwich, to include the predictable element of absolute bell ends that insist on making mugs of themselves and everyone around them

Our chants are really boring and predicable. But then I don't come up with any myself so I can't complain too much.

I do find it a bit odd though that we sign at half time but we are quiet during the game. Too many fans sit down, and you cant be that vocal if you are sitting down.

Comment

Originally posted by SpongeParr View Post
                Our chants are really boring and predicable. But then I don't come up with any myself so I can't complain too much.

I do find it a bit odd though that we sign at half time but we are quiet during the game. Too many fans sit down, and you cant be that vocal if you are sitting down.
                The stewards seemed to be making everyone sit down yet their home fans were allowed to remain standing. How does that work?

Comment

They do that when not many people are standing. If all 2000 were standing, they wouldn't say anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Throwing a smoke bomb into a crowd of children, women, people eating and having a chat is having a laugh is it?

Would it of been to much to ask for the fool responsible to spark it up while the game was on? No. Thing is they didn't have the b0llox as they know they'd get nicked. Personally I'd of liked to have broken their jaw but couldn't see a foot in front of me.
                    Ohhh your hard.

Some kid lets off a smoke bomb and you are going mad but breaking his jaw is ok?

Good one.

And oh, I was talking about kicking a beach ball about.

Comment

Best thing was that woman who celebrated their second goal giving it to the away support while bouncing up and down.

Couldn't really take my eyes off her....!

Comment

Working...
                      X