Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The best thing about yesterday.

The Beach ball on the concourse at HT.

Best thing about yesterday was not finding any live streams so sacking off commentary of what was clearly horrendous and watching John Wick 2 instead.

Comment

was catching up with mates , and the general p iss up in the Lord Nelson and on the train home
      Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

Comment

Shame some little pr!ck let off a smoke bomb under the stand while people were trying to chat & have a booze.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
          Shame some little pr!ck let off a smoke bomb under the stand while people were trying to chat & have a booze.
          personally i dont get all the singing and jumping about at half time ,then silence and no atmosphere during the match , (but maybe im just too old !)

Comment

Originally posted by vespa View Post
            personally i dont get all the singing and jumping about at half time ,then silence and no atmosphere during the match , (but maybe im just too old !)
            Said the same mate. It's rather muggy.

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post
              Best thing about yesterday was not finding any live streams so sacking off commentary of what was clearly horrendous and watching John Wick 2 instead.
              Great film. The pencil...ouch
              My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Dunno there was a lot of good things about yesterday tbh. My gf got me a coffee and a praline loaf from starbucks, i had a lovely proper butchers sausage for breakfast and went out to a nice italian with my mate so for me it was good. Oh yeah and i also tuned out when norwich scored their second so that was good too

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                  Said the same mate. It's rather muggy.
                  Its called having a laugh whilst having to endure that god awful football we have to endure.
                  You cant blame the fans for trying to make the best of their day.

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                    Its called having a laugh whilst having to endure that god awful football we have to endure.
                    Throwing a smoke bomb into a crowd of children, women, people eating and having a chat is having a laugh is it?

Would it of been to much to ask for the fool responsible to spark it up while the game was on? No. Thing is they didn't have the b0llox as they know they'd get nicked. Personally I'd of liked to have broken their jaw but couldn't see a foot in front of me.

Comment

It was bloody cold I know that. Bloody train on the way home grrrrrrrr
                      You Rsssssss

Comment

Originally posted by JJB View Post
                        What's wrong with taking that atmosphere into the stands and actually cheering the team on the pitch? Never know, it might help. Minus the smoke bomb of course.
                        Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                        Pawel Wszolek - 6
                        Luke Freeman - 6
                        Matt Smith - 6
                        Ebere Eze - 4
                        Joel Lynch - 3
                        Tomer Hemed - 3
                        Toni Leistner - 2
                        Massimo Luongo- 2
                        Angel Rangel - 2
                        Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                        Geoff Cameron - 1
                        Aramide Oteh - 1
                        Jake Bidwell - 1
                        Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Same people that think the Dele Ali style Jamie Mackie song is cool - not it's not it's turd. Same as the predictable songs about "heroes of yesteryear" that almost always are reserved for local away days and unusually big away support and that sad old "lets pretend we scored a goal", "we're ###king shxx" and similar self mocking songs. Same as the Steven Hawkin song at Brentford when our own disabled fans were right in the section the ####s were singing at - no, that's all sad and embarrassing and it's getting boring.

As someone who travels every where to support my team, and has done for years, I prefer a cold Tuesday night with 250 of us real fans in somewhere like Crewe or Port Vale than a couple of thousand at Brentford or Norwich, to include the predictable element of absolute bell ends that insist on making mugs of themselves and everyone around them
                          #standuptocancer
                          #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                            Same people that think the Dele Ali style Jamie Mackie song is cool - not it's not it's turd. Same as the predictable songs about "heroes of yesteryear" that almost always are reserved for local away days and unusually big away support and that sad old "lets pretend we scored a goal", "we're ###king shxx" and similar self mocking songs. Same as the Steven Hawkin song at Brentford when our own disabled fans were right in the section the ####s were singing at - no, that's all sad and embarrassing and it's getting boring.

As someone who travels every where to support my team, and has done for years, I prefer a cold Tuesday night with 250 of us real fans in somewhere like Crewe or Port Vale than a couple of thousand at Brentford or Norwich, to include the predictable element of absolute bell ends that insist on making mugs of themselves and everyone around them

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                              What's wrong with taking that atmosphere into the stands and actually cheering the team on the pitch? Never know, it might help. Minus the smoke bomb of course.
                              Exactly what i reckon ,the atmosphere in the stands was terrible ,even before they scored .

Comment

Working...
                              X