Thank you JFH

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank you JFH

Drossball for sure but his points kept us up this season. Holloway's 1.1 ppg would've seen us relegated to Division 1. Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink QPR Legend!

Wouldn't say that tbh.

If Fulham had scored their last minute penalty we'd of been relegated yesterday.

Another shite manager.

Comment

Yes but we've magically been able to replace one shite manager with an even shitier one. That takes some doing...

Comment

Getting rid of JFH was the right decision. We just didn't expect him to be replaced with Ian Holloway...

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
          Yes but we've magically been able to replace one shite manager with an even shitier one. That takes some doing...
          It's the QPR way!

Comment

Can't thank that pr*ck for anything persoanlly

Comment

Just seeing the letters JFH lowers my mood......

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                Just seeing the letters JFH lowers my mood......

Agree 100%....but the points he got kept us up. If we had Holloway's 1.1 points per game tally throughout the the season we would've gone down to League 1. ATAF.

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
                  Agree 100%....but the points he got kept us up. If we had Holloway's 1.1 points per game tally throughout the the season we would've gone down to League 1. ATAF.
                  Yep. So scary......

Comment

Would Holloway have signed some sh*t like JFH had eg ELK and Gladwin or would he have been able to bring in more signings like Freeman?

Would Holloway have lost 6-0 at home to Newcastle instead of drawing 2-2 with them at their place? or get 6 points from Rotherham?

JFH got 3 points off Leeds and look at the team they are now! Completely different.

Wouldn't go thanking JFH for anything apart from keeping Henry and getting rid of Faurl...oh wait
                    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                      Would Holloway have signed some sh*t like JFH had eg ELK and Gladwin or would he have been able to bring in more signings like Freeman?

Would Holloway have lost 6-0 at home to Newcastle instead of drawing 2-2 with them at their place? or get 6 points from Rotherham?

JFH got 3 points off Leeds and look at the team they are now! Completely different.

Wouldn't go thanking JFH for anything apart from keeping Henry and getting rid of Faurl...oh wait
                      Calm down mate, it's just a tongue and cheek thread...

Comment

i'd take holloway over JF any day of the week both of them are inept but at least holloway shows a bit of passion

Comment

Well I got paraletic drunk the night JFH got sacked, I was absolutely delighted he'd gone.

Thanks for nothing JFH, should never have got the gig in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by West London is Rss View Post
                            Calm down mate, it's just a tongue and cheek thread...
                            I'll be honest, i didn't know it was tongue in cheek lol

But the way this message board has been lately you can't blame me for thinking it's serious!
                            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
                              I'll be honest, i didn't know it was tongue in cheek lol

But the way this message board has been lately you can't blame me for thinking it's serious!
                              oh its serious alrite

Comment

Working...
                              X