No announcement yet.

Gary Monk.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[QUOTE=Hubble;1624866]Monk won't come here, we're a two bit club these days. The writing's been on the wall for ages - Lee Hoos basically spelled it out - we ain't spending big any more, not even average. We've got to cut our cloth accordingly (irrespective of the vast wealth of our owners apparently). Olly ain't going anywhere, this is it folks, so we might as well accept that. Unless TF and Reuben change their minds of course....[/B][/B]

Still our two bit club though. If he was mad enough to go to the complete basket case that was Leeds I don't see why he wouldn't come to us.

Comment

Yes agreed but they did not have 200 million pounds
      to help themselves build a good club like we did ..did they

Comment

Originally posted by The General View Post
        Yes agreed but they did not have 200 million pounds
        to help themselves build a good club like we did ..did they
        Last time I looked we still had a football league club to follow.

Comment

[QUOTE=CroydonCaptainJack;1625289]
          Originally posted by Hubble View Post
          Monk won't come here, we're a two bit club these days. The writing's been on the wall for ages - Lee Hoos basically spelled it out - we ain't spending big any more, not even average. We've got to cut our cloth accordingly (irrespective of the vast wealth of our owners apparently). Olly ain't going anywhere, this is it folks, so we might as well accept that. Unless TF and Reuben change their minds of course....[/B][/B]

Still our two bit club though. If he was mad enough to go to the complete basket case that was Leeds I don't see why he wouldn't come to us.
          Leeds are still a big club CCP, way bigger than us, so I can understand his motivation. We are not, however. And given the ever-tightening pursestrings, I just don't see how we can attract a decent manager (which includes his wages of course). That's why I reckon we got Holloway (he was relatively cheap) and that's why we're saddled with him.

Comment

Working...
          X