And relax

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And relax

We have survived what has been a really cr*p season.
    poor decisions from pre season to the end of season. We have been very very lucky.
    I had an 6 hour journey home from that pile of S*it yesterday and it was a long time to take a view on thing and my conclusion was to
    DRAW A LINE UNDER IT ALL AND START AGAIN.
    I must be crazy!!

Holloway , if you are staying , GET SOME HELP . The coaching dept needs some bolstering. it is not enough to stand and beat your chest! You was a limited footballer (your own admission) that needed the help of better players in the team. You are a limited Manager So Get some help from better Coaches. Bless Birch , love him , but really? come on!
    Ferdinand , If you are staying , Turn Ruben and Tony on their heads and shake them so the money drops from their pockets. This club cannot survive in the championship without it. You buy 1st division , that is where we will end up eventually.
    Ruben, Tony[/B]. We all want the same thing at the end of the day. a team that will compete and play a brand of football we can be proud of.(its not all about pride though). We do not expect miracles. BUT WE DO EXPECT BETTER !!!

Two lots of six defeats on the bounce - something we've only managed five times in 135 years - plus 3points from the last 24.... It's hard to imagine how we could do worse. We've been ultra lucky not to get relegated. JFH's points kept us up. Holloway has been a complete and predictable disaster.

Comment

Complete shambles from start to finish yet again with the poxy club.

Problem is I absolutely cannot see it getting any better. The noises are there's no money in the club. That came from Les's own mouth at the golf day. We won't spend big, we'll pick up cheap players and blood youth into the side as we're already doing.

A manager who's not very good. An assistant manager who's just a fan, zero experience. It's a joke.

We had our chance and we blew it. I expect this kind of mediocrity for years to come.

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

Problem is I absolutely cannot see it getting any better. The noises are there's no money in the club. That came from Les's own mouth at the golf day. We won't spend big, we'll pick up cheap players and blood youth into the side as we're already doing.

A manager who's not very good. An assistant manager who's just a fan, zero experience. It's a joke.

We had our chance and we blew it. I expect this kind of mediocrity for years to come.
        Bircham has experience. He was AM at Millwall when he and Holloway got them relegated. He's experienced at being useless. Just like Holloway.

Comment

biggest problem i can see is that the owners , whoever is pulling the purse strings , is no longer that interested. Its not Tony's money.n Hes just the front. Ruben? who knows what hes got behind him, who else is involved...anyone know on here??
          Amit , i hear spends his time at Chelsea nowadays . I would have loved him to have stayed close.
          Agree its a bleak outlook. Just hoping something shifts the blockage of shite so we can move on.
          Oh and the club had just better make sure the new kit manufacturers Know what a hoop really is!!

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
            Bircham has experience. He was AM at Millwall when he and Holloway got them relegated. He's experienced at being useless. Just like Holloway.
            You have a point. Makes it even more of an embarrassment.

Comment

lets not forget our new defensive coach, curtis flemming.

when holloway signed him, his previous club had the most goals conceded in all 4 leagues at the time.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post

We're you at that golf day then?

So we do have a few mates in common then?!!
                Last edited by Tarbie; 08-05-2017, 12:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
                  We're you at that gold day then?

So we do have a few mates in common then?!!
                  Fourrrrrrrrrrr

Comment

"lets not forget our new defensive coach, curtis flemming.
                    when holloway signed him, his previous club had the most goals conceded in all 4 leagues at the time."

Man, you couldn't make this sh.it up.

Comment

Working...
                    X