Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just listened to Ollies post match garbage.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just listened to Ollies post match garbage.

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses. I cannot imagine anyone could listen to that and be remotely positive about next season. I've gone from give him a chance to get rid now. Totally clueless. Because we got lucky against Forest, that makes everything OK? You muppet, if we had drawn, we would have been relegated. #### off now.

so in january, he was spouting how happy he was with his squad and we need to stop the huge influx of transfers, him and les both stating we have a squad who could challange top 6 and only needs 2 or 3 signings at most in the summer.

4 months on,today, he says he needs two transfer windows to build a squad he wants.

the bloke has not got a clue and has lost the dressing room.

tell me should this team with a decent manager finish 2 points abover the relegation zone?

------------------------------smithes--------------------------------

furlong-----------hall---------------ned/lynch-----------bidwell--

woslek-----------freeman--------luongo------------nakboto/lualua

------------------sylla----------washington-----------------------

subs, ingram,perch,manning,ravel,smith, and whoever else you like.

with a good manager and coaching staff, thats a top 10 team minimum.

but when you have a lunatic as manager, a fan as first team coach, and a defensive coach who before joining us, his previous club had the worst goals conceded record in the country, look what has happened!

the players are not the problem.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      so in january, he was spouting how happy he was with his squad and we need to stop the huge influx of transfers, him and les both stating we have a squad who could challange top 6 and only needs 2 or 3 signings at most in the summer.

4 months on,today, he says he needs two transfer windows to build a squad he wants.

the bloke has not got a clue and has lost the dressing room.

tell me should this team with a decent manager finish 2 points abover the relegation zone?

------------------------------smithes--------------------------------

furlong-----------hall---------------ned/lynch-----------bidwell--

woslek-----------freeman--------luongo------------nakboto/lualua

------------------sylla----------washington-----------------------

subs, ingram,perch,manning,ravel,smith, and whoever else you like.

with a good manager and coaching staff, thats a top 10 team minimum.

but when you have a lunatic as manager, a fan as first team coach, and a defensive coach who before joining us, his previous club had the worst goals conceded record in the country, look what has happened!

the players are not the problem.
      This^

You know I cant actually recall a game this season where that team was played and that is by far our best team. Quite worrying.

I'd look at maybe investing in a full back and someone with quality to play alongside Sylla and Id see no reason why that team cant make the playoffs.

Comment

I did say that holloway was a massive step backwards for us when he got the job ,I also said it would end in tears,it WILL end in tears,bringing back an ex manager hardly ever works for any team, especially a manager who hadn't managed any one for 2 years prior,scrapping the end of the barrel, despite his love for the club

Comment

Working...
        X