Tony Fernandes, talk to us.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tony Fernandes, talk to us.

Ollie said what we expected in light of the latest thrashing. Young lads not up to it, things to work on, bring on the preseason, etc. How 'bout we were horrible today, inexcusable down the stretch, and more than anything let the fans down? Time for the owner to send a message to us that mimics this. Otherwise, QPR's faithful will live the next three months in a suspended state of dismal disappointment hearing nothing more than some company line that we'll do better next year.

The board should get together next week and ask three questions of themselves, then report out to fans their answers. To wit: (1) Do we retain Ollie without being persuaded by him that he has a solid, doable plan for improvement next season, including the galling absence of tactical play and team selection consistency; (2) Will we get rid of the remaining deadwood, like Caulker (a spoiled brat embarrassment to the entire QPR family) even without compensation so we can move forward; (3) Will we no longer tolerate chaos and mediocrity as some staple of the QPR experience.

Don't Tweet us, Tony -- TALK to us.

I hope he doesn't talk to us. The only thing that comes out of that twonk's mouth is just more guff about how he's 'learning all the time', how we're a 'work in progress', and how the 'future looks bright' with a 'new training ground and stadium on the way.' Really? After 6 years, you still don't know how to run a football club properly? My patience ran out with that bloke about 3 seasons ago, and I think I'm in the majority who think that way these days. I'm praying he sells up in the summer.

Comment

I find it hilarious that fans spent three or four years telling the guy to stop talking and now that he has, they want him to start again.
      "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by nasser95 View Post
        I find it hilarious that fans spent three or four years telling the guy to stop talking and now that he has, they want him to start again.
        agreed, dont want to hear any crap from that clown.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

So true

Comment

Agreed. Don't want to hear anything from tony, it's all ######## anyway

Comment

Uncle Bungle. Another idiot.

Comment

I don't. Bloke should've kept his trap shut and concentrated on running the club properly. As it is, we're a basket case who will be fighting relegation to League One for the foreseeable future...we were a PL side when he took over.

I find it funny that fans are still prepared to defend him and his nonsense.

Comment

Only talk if you're gonna announce your resignation.

Foolish man.

Comment

wel;l im completely unsure wether to back him or not hes certainly put his money into the club,hes just very badly led by ferdinand and ramsey
                    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                    X