No announcement yet.

What would you do for next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this looks like an attempt to generate a thread which takes the focus off Ollie and Les and the powers that be.

Well fvck that. Keep the pressure on, hit them in the pocket and one day Uncle might sanction a decent appointment. Some of us have spent 50 years plus doin Rs time and I refuse to sanction any more garbage.

Comment

What could you for next season reserve judgement on buying a season ticket untill august

Comment

Originally posted by Cjskinz View Post
        Get rid of Caulker, Henry, Doughty, Robinson, JET and Yeni
        Get rid of Curtis Fleming the defensive coach get new one in
        Get new starting CB, LB, CDM, LM and ST then one or two squad players
        Make sure Smith is a bench player - not because he isn't good at what he does but because I'd rather see a different brand of football
        Get one style of play and make sure we are f*cking good at it not average at a few different ways.
        But who?? Good Idea though..
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
          this looks like an attempt to generate a thread which takes the focus off Ollie and Les and the powers that be.
          Well fvck that. Keep the pressure on, hit them in the pocket and one day Uncle might sanction a decent appointment. Some of us have spent 50 years plus doin Rs time and I refuse to sanction any more garbage.
          That is so true!!
          QPR
          Best team in the world
          Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
            But who?? Good Idea though..
            Honestly not a clue. Think the last time we looked solid at the back was with Steve McLaren sorting it out but wouldn't want him as a manager.
            My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by hooploft View Post
              What could you for next season reserve judgement on buying a season ticket untill august
              Didn't buy one this season after years & years of renewing. Absolutely delighted with that decision and will be doing the same next season. Would rather have fun with my kids & family then moan about the utter shite QPR serve up every single week.

Comment

Honestly not a clue. Think the last time we looked solid at the back was with Steve McLaren sorting it out but wouldn't want him as a manager.
                Clint Hill, perhaps. Or what about an unknown Spanish or Italian capacity..
                QPR
                Best team in the world
                Sort of

Comment

Juventus defensive coach seems to know his stuff would love to get him in! lol

Think Clint Hill wants to keep playing. Also, Hill appointment would probably be perceived as being "one to appease the fans" which no one wants any more apparently!

Best off getting an outsider in, & agree we should be looking all over the world!
                  My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by MattyRangers View Post
                    New fullbacks without a doubt, plus a proper goal scorer. Them 3 as a minimum. Also a decent left winger
                    Agree with Matty, and add a CB.
                    Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                    Pawel Wszolek - 6
                    Luke Freeman - 6
                    Matt Smith - 6
                    Ebere Eze - 4
                    Joel Lynch - 3
                    Tomer Hemed - 3
                    Toni Leistner - 2
                    Massimo Luongo- 2
                    Angel Rangel - 2
                    Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                    Geoff Cameron - 1
                    Aramide Oteh - 1
                    Jake Bidwell - 1
                    Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Bring back Gigi De Canio

Comment

Juventus defensive coach seems to know his stuff would love to get him in! lol

Think Clint Hill wants to keep playing. Also, Hill appointment would probably be perceived as being "one to appease the fans" which no one wants any more apparently!

Best off getting an outsider in, & agree we should be looking all over the world!

The Watford owners might/can give us valuable clues in that respect.
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                          Didn't buy one this season after years & years of renewing. Absolutely delighted with that decision and will be doing the same next season. Would rather have fun with my kids & family then moan about the utter shite QPR serve up every single week.
                          Good one Jimmy
                          https://twitter.com/1qprdk

Comment

Originally posted by 1QPRDK View Post
                            Good one Jimmy
                            People need to realise it's not disloyal to be disgusted with the crap we're served up. Took me years to tell myself that

Just don't find it fun anymore. Don't mind not winning, but it's the style in which we buckle and the dreadful football that has made my mind up for me. I've had a cracking year without QPR every week I'll be honest.

Comment

Working...
                            X