What would you do for next season?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sell............... jet,smith,henry,gladwin,el kyati,perch,mackie,caulker,

buy rb, lb, defensive midfielder, new striker.

play 442 with sylla starting every game.
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Northolt_Rs View Post
      Washington is not progressing. 1 goal per 7 games is relegation standard. We got mugged off paying £3m for an average Div 1 player.
      when you have a mug like dof les running the show, what do you expect.

3 mil for league1 player is maddness
      nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
        sell............... jet,smith,henry,gladwin,el kyati,perch,mackie,caulker,

buy rb, lb, defensive midfielder, new striker.

play 442 with sylla starting every game.
        Sell Caulker!!! That's a laugh, who'd buy him. We could try selling him for spares on eBay

Comment

I'm sorry but I wouldn't trust Holloway to build a team for next season.

Holloway has had long enough to have a proper affect on performances, we made some good signings in January and he said he was happy with his squad.
          We've seen some good performances from this assembled squad - we don't need another 10 players coming in again. A decent manager needs to get this team performing more consistently, and that manager isn't Holloway - clearly.

Comment

Definitely need to get rid of Gladwin, Emmanuel-Thomas, Caulker, Doughty, Henry, El Khayati, Borysiuk, Perch, and Mackie
            If Holloway wants to go to a pass and move style, both Sylla and Smith will only be sufficient as subs (keep one of them)
            Defence is a shambles - need two new first choice full backs including at least one that can create some goals by good crosses. Also need a centre back who is good in the air with a bit of pace.
            Need a good defensive midfielder who would ideally be a leader as well. Must have some pace and the ability to track players and passing ability.
            Need a left sided winger who can cross a ball
            Need two strikers who are mobile and can link play. At least one should be good in the air.

That is 9 out and 7 in, but unfortunately won't get much money for the 9 out so not sure whether we can fund all this. Need to use the loan system better this year. Why can't we find players from clubs such as Man City and Chelsea like Huddersfield have this season.

Comment

Considering we all know what is best for the club...

....which fans on here would take the managers job if offered to them?

Comment

Originally posted by topperharley View Post

No thanks. What decent manager on earth in their right mind would come and manage us currently...

Comment

Dont need to be a manager to be able to identify clear issues with the football club. Dont think anybodys claiming they could do the job themselves.

Comment

Get rid of Caulker, Henry, Doughty, Robinson, JET and Yeni
                    Get rid of Curtis Fleming the defensive coach get new one in
                    Get new starting CB, LB, CDM, LM and ST then one or two squad players
                    Make sure Smith is a bench player - not because he isn't good at what he does but because I'd rather see a different brand of football
                    Get one style of play and make sure we are f*cking good at it not average at a few different ways.
                    My old man never said be a Chelsea fan...

Comment

Originally posted by bradrangers View Post
                      Dont need to be a manager to be able to identify clear issues with the football club. Dont think anybodys claiming they could do the job themselves.
                      No no, didn't say that.

Just wondering who thinks they could do it. Our comments are often based on hindsight and not knowing all the facts. We've won games (not sure when that was, ages ago) and fans have been slating the way we've setup and the selection, but the threads are quiet after those.

I've spent most of my career in some form of middle management. It's a tough place to be. I wonder how much Ollie is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I think i know whats needed at the club, but it's kinda obvious. Same stuff we all bang on about. So, surely someone in the boardroom or dugout gets it too. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole because it's glaringly obvious something is toxic.

Comment

No no, didn't say that.

Just wondering who thinks they could do it. Our comments are often based on hindsight and not knowing all the facts. We've won games (not sure when that was, ages ago) and fans have been slating the way we've setup and the selection, but the threads are quiet after those.

I've spent most of my career in some form of middle management. It's a tough place to be. I wonder how much Ollie is stuck between a rock and a hard place.

I think i know whats needed at the club, but it's kinda obvious. Same stuff we all bang on about. So, surely someone in the boardroom or dugout gets it too. I wouldn't touch it with a barge pole because it's glaringly obvious something is toxic.
                        Completely agree.

Makes me wonder sometimes, if things are so obvious to us as fans then surely it must be clear to the people at the club as well?

Are they not good enough, or are we just wrong?

Comment

No no, didn't say that.

I think this is it.

Something just isn't quite right somewhere in the set-up. What decent manager (Pardew/Karanka) would want to come to manage us with our current set-up. Why would they want to come to our club and knowingly have to answer to Les Ferdinand and Chris Ramsey in the youth set-up?

Comment

Pray......

Comment

Invest heavily in proper coaches

Comment

Stay at home....

Comment

Working...
                                X