Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

We want instant success and we want it now?:)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I agree with pinks 100% on not chopping and changing managers he's correct but to avoid doing that you need the correct manager in post in the first place and Ollie is not. Fairness to Ollie he was offered job and took it so the problem is deeper then him as why was he ever considered a candidate let alone offered the role

Having watched today, the previous eight games and his reign as a whole my gut feeling now is he won't survive the summer. Had we played ok today then could see him staying but that effort could be the straw that breaks camels back

Comment

Originally posted by James1979 View Post
      I think (pinkie and a couple of others aside), majority of those that would keep Ollie are thinking that because they don't want another managerial change rather than they actually have faith in him improving us next season. Pretty depressing all round

Its not my only reason cos of change isnt good as i do believe giving him next season we'll see a big improvement, but obviously theres now only a few of us believing that, can understand what everyones saying and just hope ollie gets a chance to put this season behind us/him! But wouldnt be surprised if he went/left as his mistakes hes made are bad, but sure he realises that!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Working...
      X