So what wondeful

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So what wondeful

What wonderful quotes/excuses is Holloway going to say for this latest mockery

Pleased with the effort, they gave 110%, wore the badge with pride, showed we have drawn another line in the sand, should have got a point..........etc

Comment

Says hopefully will be better next season. Give me strength hopefully

Comment

"Got to be more like Brentford"

Comment

please go
          R's

Comment

I'm heading back to the sky studio

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
              I'm heading back to the sky studio
              Hopefully

Comment

He will say we won't be in this position next season and he is the right man for the job....neither is the case
                Last edited by Rebel R's; 07-05-2017, 04:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  He will sat we won't be in this position next season and he is the right man for the job....neither is the case
                  Sounds oddly familiar doesn't it... Channelling his inner Hughes
                  "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

The useless karnt is already making excuses if he doesn't start well next season' saying it will take 2 windows to get it right' how about signing some decent player's next window and coaching them. Fking useless prick.
                    Last edited by norfolk ranger; 07-05-2017, 04:46 PM.

Comment

“We just need to shrug this one off quickly and start focusing on next season because this will be a really important transfer window for us and it is vital we bring the right people in.”

"We’ve got a long way to go – let’s be thankful for last weekend and have a really good summer like we did in January."

"It could have been a lot worse if I’m being honest with Smithies making some good saves"

"We need to get the right people in who come to us for the right reasons – it’s a big job but one I’ve got my teeth into."

Comment

Oh well^^
                        QPR
                        Best team in the world
                        Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                          “We just need to shrug this one off quickly and start focusing on next season because this will be a really important transfer window for us and it is vital we bring the right people in.”

"We’ve got a long way to go – let’s be thankful for last weekend and have a really good summer like we did in January."

"It could have been a lot worse if I’m being honest with Smithies making some good saves"

"We need to get the right people in who come to us for the right reasons – it’s a big job but one I’ve got my teeth into."
                          It's a big job because you've made us worse you clown. Geeza really does my head in

Comment

Excatly, Fordy!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                              It's a big job because you've made us worse you clown. Geeza really does my head in
                              Big job as in #2? Teeth into it? No wonder he talks a load of $hit.

Comment

Working...
                              X