Where to now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to now?

2 runs of 6 successive defeats, 3 points out of the last 8 games & 2 points off relegation. Has anything really changed under Ollie? Have things got worse? Feels sorry for the poor sods who went and watched.

I feel sorry for him as he's being massively exposed. He's actually nice guy so it actually upsets me how i feel towards him

He found his niche on sky

Comment

League 1

Comment

Comment

Weatherspoons

Comment

Hahahahahaa

Comment

Predictive.....aargh

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                and this is way too much for him.

Incredible appointment, wtf were they thinking.......

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                  I feel sorry for him as he's being massively exposed. He's actually nice guy so it actually upsets me how i feel towards him

Do you want a cuddle mate?
                  Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Once again a large away following get repaid watching rubbish. Sorry Olly love you but you need to walk away it just ain't working and your comments are now becoming very irritating.

Comment

He went on an unbeaten run so he can win games, I feel he thought it was enough and then decided to give other players a chance. It didn't work out and by now he must know who he wants to keep and not. I feel we should give him a chance to bring in his own players and at least 10 games.

I wouldn't right him off just yet.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                        and this is way too much for him.

Incredible appointment, wtf were they thinking.......

Along with all the other stupid comments this is right up there! toys n prams springs to mind on here but funny
                        http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                          Along with all the other stupid comments this is right up there! toys n prams springs to mind on here but funny
                          Unless I've missed something tell me what is stupid about it. I'm not talking with hindsight, I said at the time it was iffy...... have you been listening to some of the stuff he's been saying recently?

Or alternatively, simply look at his record since he came. Speaks for itself.

I know you think he's the best thing since sliced bread, probably because you associate him with a good period in our history. But that's the point - it is history. Second bites at the cherry send to end in tears, not just at Rs.
                          Last edited by hal9thou; 08-05-2017, 01:10 PM.

Comment

17 losses out of 30 is pretty damn terrible i will admit and had we not won last week we'd have gone down which is a bit of an eye opener.

Ive said from day one im an olly supporter (or olliephile lmao) and i still am but i get peoples attitudes towards him, yesterday i wanted to throttle him after losing 4-0 to a team without a manager but hey its swings and roundabouts.
                            I still dont believe he should be sacked though, im sick of us chopping managers every 3 months and hoping the next one has instant success coz it just wont happen but one thing i do know is ollie had us united behind a team playing good solid football for about 10 games and hes the first manager since colin whos managed to do that. People were happy on this forum and we all struggled to pick a team as every player played well but for some reason that went south and we went on another losing streak, maybe it was complacency which turned to desperation pretty quickly from our players but i dont neccesarily think ollie should get sacked for it. He wants us to suceed as much as we want it and actually cares about the job, sure he lacks on some departments like having a brain when it comes to positioning his players but hes proven at this level and is capable of forming a good team with the right players, ie blackpool and crystal palace which he'll be able to do with penrice imo.

He needs a summer to cut the squad and revamp it with some fresh signings of his own and i know he'll be able to do some good stuff with us. Its just a terrible spell we're going through but christ i dont want us to constantly chop managers every 3 months especially when ollie had us playing the best weve played in years!!

Comment

In answer to the original thread 'the only way is down' ..... or was it 'up' ,,,, naah

Comment

Working...
                              X