We are very, very lucky!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We are very, very lucky!

A few weeks back I was absolutely convinced that 50 points would be enough, but Blackburn have gone down on 51.

On form, we are by far the worst side in the league and our 3 biggest rivals at the bottom have finished strongly. We're very lucky that the season wasn't a game longer and that we had that winnable home game against Forest last week.

Very concerned for next season unless sweeping changes are made!

Can only see it getting worse.

No large investment in squad

Youngsters and lower league players brought in

A poor manager and an assistant manager who's just a fan

More of the same or worse.

Comment

And for anyone saying we can't keep changing and that you can never be successful if you keep changing managers. You will never be successful if you don't get the RIGHT manager in, no matter how many changes it takes. Holloway has made no improvement overall whatsoever.

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
        A few weeks back I was absolutely convinced that 50 points would be enough, but Blackburn have gone down on 51.

On form, we are by far the worst side in the league and our 3 biggest rivals at the bottom have finished strongly. We're very lucky that the season wasn't a game longer and that we had that winnable home game against Forest last week.

And we did win that important match which shouldn't be overlooked, I had a feeling if we lost that we were down!
        @gatorTFC

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          And for anyone saying we can't keep changing and that you can never be successful if you keep changing managers. You will never be successful if you don't get the RIGHT manager in, no matter how many changes it takes. Holloway has made no improvement overall whatsoever.
          Exactly. Watford changed their manager 3 times in one season and got promoted.
          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by gator View Post
            And we did win that important match which shouldn't be overlooked, I had a feeling if we lost that we were down!
            Point is, we should never been in that position. As dire as the football was, JFH wouldn't have put us in that position. This whole scenario is completely of our own making!

Comment

Point is, we should never been in that position. As dire as the football was, JFH wouldn't have put us in that position. This whole scenario is completely of our own making!
              JFH was an idiot that oversaw the worst home league defeat in our history and some of the most negative boring football that I can remember.

If Hasselbaink is the answer, #### knows what the question is.

Comment

No, I'm not having that, I think he would have had us down long ago and I was all for his appointment, as bakes says the home Newcastle debacle should have been the end of him!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

If JFH was an idiot, so is Holloway. One long dire drudge of a season, as Shakespeare put it in Macbeth: 'a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.' Sums Olly up right now.

Comment

Originally posted by bakes8 View Post
                    JFH was an idiot that oversaw the worst home league defeat in our history and some of the most negative boring football that I can remember.

If Hasselbaink is the answer, #### knows what the question is.
                    No, the answer was only sacking him if we had someone better lined up!

Comment

No, the answer was only sacking him if we had someone better lined up!
                      Sack until u find the right man for the job.

Ie. Falling over Warnock after sacking allsorts before him.

Comment

Talking b0110x mate, 50 points enough....Blackburn won't win two.....we are playing well....Holloway the future.....err....hang on a minute.....

Comment

Talking b0110x mate, 50 points enough....Blackburn won't win two.....we are playing well....Holloway the future.....err....hang on a minute.....

Comment

Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                            Can only see it getting worse.

No large investment in squad

Youngsters and lower league players brought in

A poor manager and an assistant manager who's just a fan

More of the same or worse.
                            Couldn't agree more.

Comment

Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                              If JFH was an idiot, so is Holloway. One long dire drudge of a season, as Shakespeare put it in Macbeth: 'a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.' Sums Olly up right now.
                              Wow. What a quote. This should be put on Holloway's headstone

Comment

Working...
                              X