No announcement yet.

discuss the shambles today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People here will know I literally will back every manager right till the last dying breath of their reign and I'll be no different with Ollie. With that being said, even I can see why people want him to go at this point, given what has happened since JFH left. We have passion for 4 games at a time and lose it for 6+. He can get it back... but the question is will he take the right steps to make sure that when he does, he doesn't stupidly lose it again like he did at the end of this season.
    "What stats allow you to do is not take things at face value. The idea that I trust my eyes more than the stats, I just don't buy that because I've seen magicians pull rabbits out of hats and I know I just know that rabbit's not in there." - Billy Beane

Comment

Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
      He should, but he won't. This is why he should not have been given the contract he was.

I think he will stick around and start the season but they will carry on from where they left off.
      And give him a couple of million to pi$$ away.

Comment

its difficult to hate ollie hes qpr crazy but harry boy has saved birmingham

I JUST HOPE OLLIE CLEARS OUT TEN PLAYERS AND BRINGS IN TEN AND WE KICK OFF THE SEASON ON FIRE

OTHERWISE WE ARE ALL WASHED UP
        Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
        X