X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• discuss the shambles today

Shambolic performance and an inept manager who is clueless
    R's

Nothing to discuss . We were turd once again and were rightly trounced. Should have been 3 down in the first 10 mins and it didn't get any better . Ollie really needs to hit the ground running next season or it won't be long until the fans turn I don't think.
    You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
      Shambolic performance and an inept manager who is clueless
      So just today?

Comment

Ollie needs to go. End of.

Comment

I think if he stays he will only get maybe 3 or 4 games before the fans turn next season.

Comment

I will say again that the board needs to meet next week, and everything's on the table. Ollie should make a presentation to explain how next season will be fundamentally different, and he fundamentally better. Les should explain how he intends to recruit the missing pieces (striker, center midfielder, speedy left back, etc). And Tony should release a taped video directly to the fans that explains the shiite we've seen the past two years is unacceptable, that the days players could treat QPR as an ATM where they just had to show up are over. Short of that, we will ##### and moan about all of them, and consume too much of our lives dwelling in misery than drilling for relief.

Comment

What did he say... "We needed to finish off the season with a...."

Comment

Ollie should do the decent thing and walk

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
                  What did he say... "We needed to finish off the season with a...."
                  Things aren't right, it's so obvious

No idea whether we should get rid or not but clear we are in turmoil

Comment

Yes he should Norths. Just put in the match thread that JFH was sacked for boring football but the board can't sack Holloway for losing football. His job is untenable now.

Comment

Not sure the players are playing for their gaffer at all. That`s a worry,for him and for us..
                      QPR
                      Best team in the world
                      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                        Not sure the players are playing for their gaffer at all. That`s a worry,for him and for us..
                        yeah one of the many problems Ollie has created for himself, and one which isn't often mentioned, is the fact that he's lost the dressing room.

I watched a CW interview a couple of weeks back and its completely obvious they regard him as an old nutter. Now there's a place for old nutters, but not gaffering my team .

Comment

Could of and should of been 6 or 7-0

Totally shite side who offer nothing and are one of the worst footballing sides I've ever witnessed following QPR and I've seen some crap down the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                            I will say again that the board needs to meet next week, and everything's on the table. Ollie should make a presentation to explain how next season will be fundamentally different, and he fundamentally better. Les should explain how he intends to recruit the missing pieces (striker, center midfielder, speedy left back, etc). And Tony should release a taped video directly to the fans that explains the shiite we've seen the past two years is unacceptable, that the days players could treat QPR as an ATM where they just had to show up are over. Short of that, we will ##### and moan about all of them, and consume too much of our lives dwelling in misery than drilling for relief.
                            Agreed, but it isn't going to happen.

It is the least that I would expect, a bit like an end of year performance appraisal that most of us have or used to at work.

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                              Ollie should do the decent thing and walk
                              He should, but he won't. This is why he should not have been given the contract he was.

I think he will stick around and start the season but they will carry on from where they left off.

Comment

Working...
                              X