X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smith off, Freeman on.

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      If you're referring to me I've backed Ollie all season......
      Sorry 77 im not on about you mate im on about the rickys etc, every single reason to moan all the time, even though its a nothing game!
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
        I think im off to watchg forest on the box as its starting to get swamped on here by the finger on trigger crew
        Seriously mate, after today if the score stays the same, we will have lost 7 out of our last 8 games.

Preseason or Gary Penrice's magic wand is not going to change things for next season.

As 77 says, after dross ball jimmy's, my dead grandad would have made this team play better.
        But alas, we are still shyte, but better than dross.
        If the club don't want to spunk next season up the wall, then they need to get their heads out of their arses and for once, act like they know what their doing.
        nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
          Smith off, Freeman on.
          So having said Conor can't play up by himself, he is playing up by himself..... Can you imagine if we needed points from this game??

Comment

Sorry 77 im not on about you mate im on about the rickys etc, every single reason to moan all the time, even though its a nothing game!
            I take zero pleasure in thinking Ollie has to go. It's the clowns who run the club who are endlessly to blame.

Comment

Don't matter if it's a nothing game. 2000 fans have paid good money to watch this. I have never got the way people talk about "we're safe so there's nothing to play for" as if the players may as well forefit the game and not bother.

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
                Seriously mate, after today if the score stays the same, we will have lost 7 out of our last 8 games.

Preseason or Gary Penrice's magic wand is not going to change things for next season.

As 77 says, after dross ball jimmy's, my dead grandad would have made this team play better.
                If the club don't want to spunk next season up the wall, then they need to get their heads out of their arses and for once, act like they know what their doing.
                Lets just see how next season pans out hits, too many have been hell bent on proving ollies useless from day 1, see how it goes next season as alot will have made fools of themselves if we fire up well next season! but if not then fair enough they were proven right! but at the end of the day lets just support the manager instead of knocking him every 2 seconds!

Comment

Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post

I bet it does. We'll finish above where we are now next season.
                  Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                  Pawel Wszolek - 6
                  Luke Freeman - 6
                  Matt Smith - 6
                  Ebere Eze - 4
                  Joel Lynch - 3
                  Tomer Hemed - 3
                  Toni Leistner - 2
                  Massimo Luongo- 2
                  Angel Rangel - 2
                  Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                  Geoff Cameron - 1
                  Aramide Oteh - 1
                  Jake Bidwell - 1
                  Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                    So having said Conor can't play up by himself, he is playing up by himself..... Can you imagine if we needed points from this game??
                    Yep. And no one on the bench to make an impression either. Ollie has treated the last 8 games with contempt. Taking the #### out of the fans

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                      Don't matter if it's a nothing game. 2000 fans have paid good money to watch this. I have never got the way people talk about "we're safe so there's nothing to play for" as if the players may as well forefit the game and not bother.

I agree with you jeff but its well known teams/players think like that when its like it is! not saying i agree or think like that, but its well known they do even if its wrong!

Comment

Our problem is the defence, we concede terrible goals. If we can sort that out before the new season starts, we could have a good season.

If we start with one up front next season then nothings changed.

Comment

#endingtheseasononahigh.
                          #momentum
                          #winningbreadsconfidence
                          #playtowin
                          #1winfromlast8.
                          #inolliewetrust
                          #champions next season.
                          #ollieneedsthemagicalpreseasontoteachourplayershow topassafarkingball
                          nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by Ginger Ninja View Post
                            I bet it does. We'll finish above where we are now next season.
                            A lot of hype around Penrice at the moment.

Let's give him time to do his thing, otherwise he'll be a target like Les has been at times when next season goes t1ts up

Comment

I'm happy to give Ollie this transfer window and the first 10 games of next season before I join the "Holloway Out" club.

The guys he bought in the January window all turned out to be solid for us and the dross he removed was just as important (except Polter of course, bring back the BFG).
                              Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

So hang on a minute one minute it's about developing for next year the next they are nothing games zzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Keep the faith mate, Ollie will come through and you will be able to tell us all how right you were. Oh hang on a minute then you actually woke up!

Comment

Working...
                                X