No announcement yet.

Norwich Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When attacked our quick midfielders seem so static. Why is that?
    QPR
    Best team in the world
    Sort of

Comment

Shocking first half display from us shambles
      R's

Comment

Because they are not very good

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
          I'm hoping we get a tactician in over the summer.
          Agreed

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
            I'm hoping we get a tactician in over the summer.
            Or a player who can boss the midfield.
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              We are wide open. Can't get anywhere near them. Alex Pritchard is tearing us a new one.
              Are we playing 3 at the back? That would explain it.
              nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Personally would prefer Blackburn to go down, we never seem to beat them! Our record at the City Ground is awful but I always fancy us at home!

Comment

Originally posted by SteveQPR1975 View Post
                  Shocking first half display from us shambles
                  This was a nothing season mate. Just waiting for Ollie's magical preseason.

We will be champions next year, you'll see. 😉
                  nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

New manager needed........ While it's been better under Ollie than Jimmy, it's the points put on the board under Jimmy that's kept us up. Jesus.

Comment

Tactically awful first half. No width no pace no movement. Getting torn new one on each wing but neither players on pitch or bench seem bothered about addressing it

But bizarrely we have got into two or three decent positions. Ned holding defence together again and Washington doing work of three men. Manning is poor doing what he's done recently just giving ball away. Doughty give him credit has been tidy

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        New manager needed........ While it's been better under Ollie than Jimmy, it's the points put on the board under Jimmy that's kept us up. Jesus.
                        Don't be saying things like that realism doesn't exists at our club!!!

Comment

I think im off to watchg forest on the box as its starting to get swamped on here by the finger on trigger crew
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                            I agree. We never went anywhere near like two runs of 6 losses under JFH, although it was as dull as neil from the young ones underpants.

I'm not in the "moany" camp, just being realistic of how its gone so far. Ollie has made us attack more but we are wide open in midfield. And despite his quote of saying we need to pass it like Brentford and will get them doing it during pre-season, Why wait til then. He has had six months to get them passing the ball around and still stands on the touchline today quite happy to let the defence hit the ball as far forward over the heads of the midfield. Be prepared fro more next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
                              I think im off to watchg forest on the box as its starting to get swamped on here by the finger on trigger crew
                              If you're referring to me I've backed Ollie all season......

Comment

Originally posted by pinkie View Post
                                i think im off to watchg forest on the box as its starting to get swamped on here by the finger on trigger crew
                                zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X