No announcement yet.

Norwich Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• IH LF and all the backroom staff need to go total disaster TF grow some balls FFS.

Comment

• Originally posted by Macca View Post
      IH LF and all the backroom staff need to go total disaster TF grow some balls FFS.
      This!!
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
        How did nedum play mate?
        Mistake aside very well. How's Ollies recent and overall record mate??

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
          Mistake aside very well. How's Ollies recent and overall record mate??
          Mistake aside hmm getting used to this line. Let's hope Ollie bins him and brings in a proper centre half then, otherwise he will get sacked
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Mistake aside hmm getting used to this line. Let's hope Ollie bins him and brings in a proper centre half then, otherwise he will get sacked
            His mistake don't count because you have been telling us for two months defeats were ok as we were safe and had nothing to play for to protect Ollie so surely same applies for the captain

Fingers crossed Ollie goes in matter of days and we get someone competent in

Comment

You forgotten to take your meds again you old nut nut?
              You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity.

Comment

• Lynch done well I thought considering we shipped 4

Comment

• a bad day all round , glad this season is over ... onwards and upwards to august

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                    Lynch done well I thought considering we shipped 4
                    Easily our MOTM. Felt sorry for him as he had no help all day

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
                      Easily our MOTM. Felt sorry for him as he had no help all day
                      Agree. Defending was atrocious. The ease in which they carved us open was shocking.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
                        Agree. Defending was atrocious. The ease in which they carved us open was shocking.
                        Perch taken to the cleaners three times before they scored their first. The best defensive midfielder in the championship/ universe folded like a piece of origami.

Comment

• They barely broke sweat either Norwich yet they still tore us a new one. They could have gone up a few more gears and as people have said it should have been 6 or 7.

Comment

• Noted once again we were next to last on that #### show of a football program on channel 5.

We are like the Stoke of the championship to them, just never get mentioned, always last on.

Comment

• Originally posted by SammyKojoe View Post
                              They barely broke sweat either Norwich yet they still tore us a new one. They could have gone up a few more gears and as people have said it should have been 6 or 7.
                              I thought this at the time. If we scored, they would just up their game.

Took us out at a canter.

Comment

• So we get hammed 4-0 and our two centre halfs have had good games?

Comment

Working...
                                X