No announcement yet.

Norwich Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do you take a turd and make it worse.?

Comment

• Shame seagulls goofed at the last minute for the championship.

Comment

• Originally posted by acricketer View Post
        How do you take a turd and make it worse.?
        on toast ?

Comment

• Originally posted by gator View Post
          Thankfully we did the business last week because if we had lost at home we would have been down!
          Or drawn, yet some on here were so damn sure that neither Blackburn or Birmingham would have won their last 2 games.

Comment

• Holloways job surely is untenable now. You can sack Jfh for boring football but not sack Holloway for losing football.

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
              Holloways job surely is untenable now. You can sack Jfh for boring football but not sack Holloway for losing football.
              This with bells on.

Comment

• Originally posted by stanistheman View Post
                Or drawn, yet some on here were so damn sure that neither Blackburn or Birmingham would have won their last 2 games.
                Yes, we made a mess of the goal difference as well! This was the kind of season where everything seemed to go wrong and there was lots of turmoil, somehow we stayed up which is a bonus! There's lots of questions moving on to next season but we do know we will be in The Championship!
                @gatorTFC

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
                  We ended up the worst team in this divison . A miracle we stayed up.

Come off it mate. Rotherham have been the worst team in this division all season hands down.
                  Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
                    Holloways job surely is untenable now. You can sack Jfh for boring football but not sack Holloway for losing football.
                    Sadly enough, the appointment of Penrice might have saved him.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                      Come off it mate. Rotherham have been the worst team in this division all season hands down.
                      Beat us once......

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
                        Beat us once......
                        We also drew with Newcastle once, does that mean we're equally the best team in the league?
                        Feed The Massimo And He Will Score

Comment

• Big problems. Ollie gotta convince the board he has a plan or he's gonna be out.

Been a shocking last 2months. Proper clueless nonsense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ranger-JimBob View Post
                            We also drew with Newcastle once, does that mean we're equally the best team in the league?
                            If only. Proves how bad we are.

Comment

• We have some bizarre fans. Awful season, battered 4nil away and some of our fans are on their feet at end of the game clapping their hearts out like we have just won the league. I really don't get it what are you clapping today was woeful. The guys giving them five knuckle shuffle had right idea

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                                We have some bizarre fans. Awful season, battered 4nil away and some of our fans are on their feet at end of the game clapping their hearts out like we have just won the league. I really don't get it what are you clapping today was woeful. The guys giving them five knuckle shuffle had right idea
                                How did nedum play mate?
                                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
                                X