Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Young kid bowler looks like he has something

Comment

• Everyone needs to calm down Ollie has this all under control, Pinkies told us so!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
        Shania you were saying it's the never ending tinkering. I also think that the defence never get any protection from the midfield. it's almost as if they are not there. But moreover everyone just sems so static, no one challenges or gets close like we used to do against Chelsea
        I definitly agree with what you are saying. It`s like the players not bother winning the second balls. It`s quite easy to spot when we are on telly. At the very least, you would have thought that players at least would have given their all for their contract. Oh, and I support what you are saying about lacking a shield in front of the defence. Neither Hall, nor Luongo is what we need in that position. Imo, We need a much more physical type in that position. A Sidwell type of player with a tactical nouse...an enforcer?
        Last edited by Shania; 07-05-2017, 01:58 PM.
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• So this is 7 defeats in 8 games and the manager is safe ! Very strange !

Comment

• 4-0
            Minds Are Like Parachutes.
            Work Best When Open...
            @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Ffs ollie out

Comment

• Just fark off you cant
                nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• FT
                  Minds Are Like Parachutes.
                  Work Best When Open...
                  @Nowt2SeeHere

Comment

• Get shot now.

Comment

• Just as well we didn't need to get something to stay up....... LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Qprtanpa1 View Post
                        Seriously? Sort out what? The woeful lack of talent on this club? The inconsistent coaching? The lack of blood-and-guts drive?
                        Preseason has always been the time we fix everything.

Comment

• What about all those who insisted 50 points was enough to stay ?

Comment

• Well oi don't know wot 'appened there I put the best team out, but sometimes you buy a bird a pint and end up with shandy on yer trousers. Or similar bol1ocks.

Comment

• The issue here is to look at Blackburn, owners with no football knowledge spending 30+ million a year and taking a club that won the Prem into league two. So many simililaties with our club and if we keep the current set up it could well be us next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hubble View Post
                                Well oi don't know wot 'appened there I put the best team out, but sometimes you buy a bird a pint and end up with shandy on yer trousers. Or similar bol1ocks.
                                Probably not a hand shandy then.

Comment

Working...
                                X