Norwich Match Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
    So we get hammed 4-0 and our two centre halfs have had good games?
    And keeper. I kid you not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rangers77 View Post
      Perch taken to the cleaners three times before they scored their first. The best defensive midfielder in the championship/ universe folded like a piece of origami.
      Awful player.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimmy Floyd Rabbit View Post
        And keeper. I kid you not.
        Well Onoura must have had a good game barring the goals because watching the highlights he looks all over the shop.

If the rest of the team aren't putting it in, and by the sounds of it they weren't , then it's difficult but to say certain players had good game when we could have lost by 7 or 8 don't add up to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bigdave View Post
          Well Onoura must have had a good game barring the goals because watching the highlights he looks all over the shop.

If the rest of the team aren't putting it in, and by the sounds of it they weren't , then it's difficult but to say certain players had good game when we could have lost by 7 or 8 don't add up to me.
          He was useless like he is 99% of every other game. Another player I can't wait to see the back of.

Comment

• Originally posted by topperharley View Post
            Noted once again we were next to last on that #### show of a football program on channel 5.

We are like the Stoke of the championship to them, just never get mentioned, always last on.
            If its bad enough we have to watch us, why would anyone else?

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
              If its bad enough we have to watch us, why would anyone else?

Comment

Working...
              X