Final day of the season

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final day of the season

Always love the drama of the final day in all the leagues, yesterday was great and sad for league 2. Congrats to portsmouth for winning the league, i hope they have a great season in league 1 and eventually end up back in the prem as christ their fans have been through some horrible sh*t. I was watching skysports yesterday and saw jeff stellings reaction to hartlepools relegation from a near 100 year stay in the football league which was sad, especially coz they beat doncaster (who won promotion) 2-1 but got relegated due to newport scoring a last minute winner in their game ... sad times ...

I hope brighton win the league over newcastle though, they deserve it imo. Reckon itll be the end of blackburn today too

So glad we are not in the mix today Forbes

Don't think my ticker could take it to be honest

Comment

I feel a bit sad for Coventry. Now relegated to div.2. Will we ever play them again?
      QPR
      Best team in the world
      Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
        I feel a bit sad for Coventry. Now relegated to div.2. Will we ever play them again?
        Sadly Coventry are a role model for how to royally fvck up a club with a bit of history and a decent fan base.

Anyone involved in the business / admin side of the game should look and learn.

Comment

Working...
        X