Who will leave?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who will leave?

With the season coming to a conclusion, there are players out of contract and others that the club may made them available. The likes of Caulker, Henry, Morrison, Gladwyn, Robinson (not sure although injury prone), Mackie, Lua Lua (hope we can sign him actually) may no longer be with us the coming season. If that is to be, hope we sign some championship established players, especially one defensively, another midfielder and a proven striker.

Ingram or Smithies - smithies if a big offer comes in / ingram if smithies sticks around and may want first team football

Caulker - any takers? May have to loan him out for the last year of his contract with the idea of a club paying his full weekly wage. Only way I can see us getting rid before next summer.

Robinson - unfortunately injuries have ruined his time here. Maybe best to let him return north.

Henry - out of contract

Gladwin - not good enough at this level. Doubt he'd fetch too much in terms of transfer fee.

Boryshuk - rumours of being homesick.

Elk - doesn't seem wanted by Ollie / not good enough at this level.

Doughty - needs a move

Yeni - can see him being moved on if the right offer comes in

Sylla - hope this doesn't happen, bit similar to yeni

JET - another season long loan before his contract is up

Comment

Pretty much what norths said except i reckon we'll keep yeni. Maybe manning will go if we get a good offer for him. Reckon smithies might go too but lumley would be an excellent choice to replace him imo

Comment

As above most likely, plus 3 out of contract -
        Mackie, Grego-Cox & Comley

Jamie will probably get another year on reduced wages. Personally, I wouldn't as I think Conor is a better & fitter option. The other 2 could be released IMO.

I also think Yeni will stay, but not sure Olly likes Sylla enough if an offer came in.

Comment

Completely forgot about RGC

Shame he never really kicked on after making some appearances in the prem

Liked what I saw of him at the time.

Comment

Hopefully Mackie will go. Woeful player.

Comment

Furlong out on loan I hope.
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                Hopefully Mackie will go. Woeful player.
                Gonna need him next season for a bit of squad continuity

Look how we've struggled this season without the likes of Clint and ale, two players that got what it meant to play for QPR

Our turn in form this season coincided with the macks return from injury don't forget

Comment

Originally posted by Norths View Post
                  Gonna need him next season for a bit of squad continuity

Look how we've struggled this season without the likes of Clint and ale, two players that got what it meant to play for QPR

Our turn in form this season coincided with the macks return from injury don't forget
                  this. hes not the best player but he does his part, hes a good impact player for us and a leader on the pitch

Comment

The people who'll be leaving in numbers are the fans if things don't improve. Which might help. Boardrooms only tend to start listening to supporters when revenue drops through the floor.

Comment

Originally posted by hal9thou View Post
                      The people who'll be leaving in numbers are the fans if things don't improve. Which might help. Boardrooms only tend to start listening to supporters when revenue drops through the floor.
                      won't be unique to just us, fans are getting bored rigid with this passing back to the goalie from 80 yards ######
                      I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                      This morning's tempest I have to cross
                      I must be guided without a stumble
                      Into the arms I love the most

Comment

[QUOTE=lymehoop;1624062]won't be unique to just us, fans are getting bored rigid with this passing back to the goalie from 80 yards ######[/QU

Should be but are they !! Ticket allocation for a meaningless game at Norwich sold out !! must lead Tony Fernandes and Les Ferdinand to believe they are doing a good job and have happy fans

Comment

[QUOTE=hooploft;1624065]
                          Originally posted by lymehoop View Post
                          won't be unique to just us, fans are getting bored rigid with this passing back to the goalie from 80 yards ######[/QU

Should be but are they !! Ticket allocation for a meaningless game at Norwich sold out !! must lead Tony Fernandes and Les Ferdinand to believe they are doing a good job and have happy fans
                          Because the majority of fans are optimists rather than pessimists?

You've gotta be optimistic supporting this club.

Comment

[QUOTE=topperharley;1624066]
                            Originally posted by hooploft View Post

Because the majority of fans are optimists rather than pessimists?

You've gotta be optimistic supporting this club.
                            Yep you certainly gotta be after being shafted for the last two and a half years

Comment

Working...
                            X