Norwich SOLD OUT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Norwich SOLD OUT

On the offy it says only 100 tickets left out of 1922 , well done people , i reckon that is tremendous for a 12 o clock kick off in a match that means nothing .
    Rangers,Scooters ,Tunes and Trainers

They were dirt cheap to £20

Comment

Looking forward to it now we are safe!

Comment

Tickets still available ......Supporters are advised any tickets purchased after 3pm Wednesday 3rd May will be held for collection at the Norwich City Ticket Office on matchday.

I have 2 spare train tickets at £27 / return - leaving Liverpool street at 8.30am & returning at 5pm - will be a good day out

Message me if interested - julesqpr2@hotnail.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Julesqpr View Post
          Tickets still available ......Supporters are advised any tickets purchased after 3pm Wednesday 3rd May will be held for collection at the Norwich City Ticket Office on matchday.

I have 2 spare train tickets at £27 / return - leaving Liverpool street at 8.30am & returning at 5pm - will be a good day out

Message me if interested - julesqpr2@hotnail.co.uk
          I'm not overly bothered about going to the game but your email addy has really got me interested.
          "The kids missed everything from Queens Park Rangers to Conkers".

London Pride has been handed down to us.
          London Pride is a flower that's free.
          London Pride means our own dear town to us,
          And our pride it for ever will be.

Comment

Only 50 tickets left out of 1900. Very good numbers going. I just hope they stand and make some noise, have some fun.

Comment

To take nearly two thousand at midday on a Sunday with nothing to play for is great.
              Anyone else driving up? Seems like parking around the ground is a bit limited.

Comment

Great numbers; I still hate that we sit and are quiet bar a couple of hundred of us.

Comment

Big beano for 75 of us leaving tomorrow to GY then on to Norwich Sunday. Bring on the lashhhhh.

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                    To take nearly two thousand at midday on a Sunday with nothing to play for is great.
                    Anyone else driving up? Seems like parking around the ground is a bit limited.
                    It's s hit journey in car so going by train but when have driven usually plenty of parking in town hall and local uni never had problem with parking there

Comment

Norwich SOLD OUT

Great support for mid-day and nothing on the game. £20 a pop for a ticket helps.

NORWICH CITY
                      Sunday, 7th May 2017 - Kick-off 12pm - ALL TICKET
                      The QPR Box Office would like to advise supporters tickets for this fixture are now SOLD OUT.

Comment

Originally posted by loneranger View Post
                        I'm not overly bothered about going to the game but your email addy has really got me interested.
                        some like it hot ;)

Comment

Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                          It's s hit journey in car so going by train but when have driven usually plenty of parking in town hall and local uni never had problem with parking there
                          Cheers West.

Comment

Cheer them till your throat is sore , applaud them till your hands bleed boys.

Comment

Working...
                            X