Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HAHA

Now that kevin and rebel are doing battle on the slug out thread, time to get back on topic!

we are currently being linked to...............................................

fark all
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitman34 View Post
      HAHA

Now that kevin and rebel are doing battle on the slug out thread, time to get back on topic!

we are currently being linked to...............................................

fark all
      Is he Chinese mate never heard of this fark all fella

Comment

• Any rumours in today`s papers? For instance Mousset or Dicho?
        QPR
        Best team in the world
        Sort of

Comment

• http://www.getwestlondon.co.uk/sport...s-13533152.amp

Comment

• Ben Heneghan from Motherwell? maybe agent talk but mentioned in a couple of NewsNow feeds

Comment

• #Anyoneseenhimplay?
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

• Originally posted by Shania View Post
                #Anyoneseenhimplay?
                #arewealltalkinginhitsspeaknow?

Comment

• Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
                  #arewealltalkinginhitsspeaknow?
                  #itdependsonthequalityoftheplayer
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

• #announcewheeler

http://www.westlondonsport.com/qpr/f...-exeter-winger

Comment

• why on earth are we constantly going after wingers when we have loads of them?? stop ignoring the glaringly obvious weak link in the team, the defence!!

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        why on earth are we constantly going after wingers when we have loads of them?? stop ignoring the glaringly obvious weak link in the team, the defence!!
                        Do We? Please enlighten me on who these assist making defender beating goalscoring wingers we have please?

Wsolek yes
                        Ngbakoto? Please don't go there not sure he even knows where he plays?
                        Petrasso? Not good enough
                        Maybe Freeman but why move him from decent central role plus he lacks pace...

Who else bud? But I agree right back and centre half needed

Comment

• Originally posted by Insider View Post
                          Do We? Please enlighten me on who these assist making defender beating goalscoring wingers we have please?

Wsolek yes
                          Ngbakoto? Please don't go there not sure he even knows where he plays?
                          Petrasso? Not good enough
                          Maybe Freeman but why move him from decent central role plus he lacks pace...

Who else bud? But I agree right back and centre half needed
                          prettt much all the people you said along with mackie and washington if we really needed too. we haven't got a problem with creating chances, putting them away is whats letting us down up front, plus we're not even playing with wingers in the traditional sense as they're playing as wingbacks, maybe a new left wing back as bidwell doesnt offer a whole lot in attack (although hes a decent defender) and pavel obviously doesnt need to be replaced.

i think most people would rather we spent 3m (assuming thats what we have to spend) on a defender over a winger

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                            prettt much all the people you said along with mackie and washington if we really needed too. we haven't got a problem with creating chances, putting them away is whats letting us down up front, plus we're not even playing with wingers in the traditional sense as they're playing as wingbacks, maybe a new left wing back as bidwell doesnt offer a whole lot in attack (although hes a decent defender) and pavel obviously doesnt need to be replaced.

i think most people would rather we spent 3m (assuming thats what we have to spend) on a defender over a winger
                            really wouldn't assume that we have £3m to spend...

Comment

• Originally posted by klonk View Post
                              really wouldn't assume that we have £3m to spend...
                              i doubt it too, but the media reporting that we offered 3m for dicko so i'm just basing it off that. either way i don't see where in the team david wheeler would fit. luongo, scowen and freeman are playing brilliantly together and pav is too good to drop. itd be a bit pointless imo as we should be looking to strenghthen other areas instead of buying covers for cover

Comment

• Ben Henegan Is a defender. Rated as their stand out defender during their relegationbattle last year.

Further info on the player in question to be seen here:
                                http://www.motherwellfc.co.uk/player.../ben-heneghan/
                                Last edited by Shania; 29-08-2017, 12:32 PM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X