Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Shania View Post
    Maierhofer must be a smokescreen. Gary Penrice must have other targets in mind surely.
    Quite a big tall smokescreen at least!

Comment

Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
      Please no!

Bad enough when we hoof it up to Smith the whole time. Imagine how it will be with this lumbering donkey up top!
      So that exciting free flowing quick football just like Brentford Ollie promised us is coming along well. Can't wait for the new season

Comment

A mate says the worst player at Millwall for years. Not even good enough for a contract renewal at an Austrian 2nd division side.
        I am another who would seriously despair at the type and standard of football if this rumour is true. Surely IH can't be that stupid.

Comment

If he does sign then we will have a 6 ft 6" and a 6ft 7" striker. Maybe it's been Holloway telling the defence to lump it up all the time. I reckon this passing like Brentford talk was a smokescreen to keep his job. We shall see.

Comment

Originally posted by qprjeff1882 View Post
            If he does sign then we will have a 6 ft 6" and a 6ft 7" striker. Maybe it's been Holloway telling the defence to lump it up all the time. I reckon this passing like Brentford talk was a smokescreen to keep his job. We shall see.
            #puntball
            nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

Originally posted by CroydonCaptainJack View Post
              Quite a big tall smokescreen at least!
              That`s true
              QPR
              Best team in the world
              Sort of

Comment

Apparently Craig Noone is being released by Cardiff.

Good winger at this level and prob a realistic signing for where we are currently.

Comment

Originally posted by maidstone_hoop View Post
                  Apparently Craig Noone is being released by Cardiff.

Good winger at this level and prob a realistic signing for where we are currently.
                  Poor player. Cardiff fans really don't rate him

Comment

If he's not good enough for Cardiff he's not good enough for us

Comment

• Always liked noone, hes a good consistent player. People here arent rating him coz of cardiff fans but in the same breath sone aluko wasnt rated by ... anyone ... but hes been cracking for fulham. but as someone already said, george boyd is leaving burnley and wants at least a 2 year deal so i'd defo want us to go for him if we could!!

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
                        Always liked noone, hes a good consistent player. People here arent rating him coz of cardiff fans but in the same breath sone aluko wasnt rated by ... anyone ... but hes been cracking for fulham. but as someone already said, george boyd is leaving burnley and wants at least a 2 year deal so i'd defo want us to go for him if we could!!

Noone has always been a decent champ player. Very good on the wing, works hard and has a decent cross on him. Don;t get why people slate players for the sake of it. Type of player who can effect a champ team and good signing.

I posted last night Biyd was availble on a free and he's be a cracking signing. I imagine he's going to have a few suitors. Chatham lad though, so might fancy a move back south!

Comment

• Boyd on a free? Now that's a signing I could get behind

Comment

• Boyd and Noone would be two great signings IMO!!
                            QPR
                            Best team in the world
                            Sort of

Comment

• People need to lower their expectations. Why would Boyd drop down to the championship and if he did I'm sure there are more desirable places to go than us (ie. clubs paying a #### load more money).

Comment

• That`s true QPRHoop, If Reading will get promote I can see him going to them..
                                Last edited by Shania; 19-05-2017, 12:02 PM.
                                QPR
                                Best team in the world
                                Sort of

Comment

Working...
                                X