Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger View Post
    Undervalue? I guarantee he goes for alot less than 10 mill. The bloke has come from nowhere for less than 2 mill, had 1 season in English football, scored 10 goals, started a third of our games last season when he didn't have any major injuries. Name me 1 striker who has scored a similar amount of goals in a championship season and went for 10 mill? Maybe some of our fans overprice our own players and are then left disappointed when they go for less.
    Mush has just posted one below whos not scored in 18 months and gone for 6.5 million! i think youre misunderstanding me anyway, i dont agree with any of it but its gone stupid out there and has done a couple of years ago, nothing to do with me
    http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Originally posted by Pinkie View Post
      Mush has just posted one below whos not scored in 18 months and gone for 6.5 million! i think youre misunderstanding me anyway, i dont agree with any of it but its gone stupid out there and has done a couple of years ago, nothing to do with me
      Im not misunderstanding you at all. I understand you think that the market is crazy but you think that sylla is as good as some of the players who have gone for 10 mill plus. I disagree and that proof will be in how much he goes for......Unless it's a DoF conspiracy

Comment

Im not misunderstanding you at all. I understand you think that the market is crazy but you think that sylla is as good as some of the players who have gone for 10 mill plus. I disagree and that proof will be in how much he goes for......Unless it's a DoF conspiracy
        Kodja £11m - 179 mins per goal
        Sylla - 147 mins per goal

Granted he'll have to prove he can keep it up but the stats dont lie. Sylla is very good at this level.

Comment

Well i think mush has just done that for me

Comment

• Also especially that being his first taste of english football! hove youre the exact thing im on about our lot always undervalueing etc!

Comment

• Originally posted by Shepherds Mush View Post
              Kodja £11m - 179 mins per goal
              Sylla - 147 mins per goal

Granted he'll have to prove he can keep it up but the stats dont lie. Sylla is very good at this level.
              Sylla's mins per goal ratio is clearly skewed by the lack of starts he made. You may say thats not his fault and it isn't but the 2 managers who managed him both chose to not start him on a regular basis which should raise questions. I'm sure any potential suitor will query why he's valued at 10 mill when he couldn't get into a struggling side that can't score goals.

Equally you could say:
              Kodjia 19 goals
              Sylla 10 goals.

Nearly double the amount of goals. That stat has more significance than mins per goal

Comment

Also especially that being his first taste of english football! hove youre the exact thing im on about our lot always undervalueing etc!
                Lets see. Sylla is not worth 10 mill, even in the current market. No debate in my eyes. If you believe then fair enough. Prepare to be disappointed when he leaves. I wasn't the only one to laugh at your valuation also

Comment

• Bogle definitely worth a punt at £1m
                  I must away now, I can no longer tarry
                  This morning's tempest I have to cross
                  I must be guided without a stumble
                  Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Also especially that being his first taste of english football! hove youre the exact thing im on about our lot always undervalueing etc!
                    Kodjia scored double what sylla did in his first season in england and went for 11 mill last summer

Comment

Kodjia scored double what sylla did in his first season in england and went for 11 mill last summer
                      Not to sure why you keep going on at me hove, no players worth one thousand pounds in my eyes, what would you do then sell for say what 4 million? then see him consistently banging in goals and his value rocket for someone else? thats the qpr way i suppose

Comment

Not to sure why you keep going on at me hove, no players worth one thousand pounds in my eyes, what would you do then sell for say what 4 million? then see him consistently banging in goals and his value rocket for someone else? thats the qpr way i suppose
                        Because you're the one who made the original point of Sylla being worth 10 mill if not more. The conversation is about how much Sylla is worth in the current market. He will not go for anywhere near 10 mill this summer. He may in the future but he has not done enough to justify a fee over 5 mill imo. What i would do in regards to sylla is a different conversation

Comment

• Whole market has just gone ludicrous in my eyes.

I honestly couldn't tell you which player is worth what any more. Some players I've barely heard of being sold for 5m quid plus.

Comment

Because you're the one who made the original point of Sylla being worth 10 mill if not more. The conversation is about how much Sylla is worth in the current market. He will not go for anywhere near 10 mill this summer. He may in the future but he has not done enough to justify a fee over 5 mill imo. What i would do in regards to sylla is a different conversation
                            He's not worth it because he's not been give a profile to base his 10 goals on. Had we played him more he would have scored more, no doubt about it. Had the club performed better he would then be worth more zero doubt about it.

He's scored 10 goals in a stop start season, for a team who didn't achieve much last year therefore was unable to get the notice he warranted.

In todays market, he's worth good money

Comment

• Originally posted by qpr4life View Post
                              He's not worth it because he's not been give a profile to base his 10 goals on. Had we played him more he would have scored more, no doubt about it. Had the club performed better he would then be worth more zero doubt about it.

He's scored 10 goals in a stop start season, for a team who didn't achieve much last year therefore was unable to get the notice he warranted.

In todays market, he's worth good money
                              I have not said he will never be worth 10 mill and i have acknowledged that his lack of playtime may not be his fault but just that as things stand he is not worth and won't go for 10 mill. Do you accept that potential buyers are going to question his lack of playtime for a side that struggle for goals and struggled in general last season?

Comment

Obviously hes not worth it like non of them! so how do you justify middlesboro buying a player whos not scored in 18 months for 6.5 million?

Comment

Working...
                                X