Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bogle definitely worth a punt at £1m
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger
      Kodjia scored double what sylla did in his first season in england and went for 11 mill last summer
      Not to sure why you keep going on at me hove, no players worth one thousand pounds in my eyes, what would you do then sell for say what 4 million? then see him consistently banging in goals and his value rocket for someone else? thats the qpr way i suppose
      http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

• Whole market has just gone ludicrous in my eyes.

I honestly couldn't tell you which player is worth what any more. Some players I've barely heard of being sold for 5m quid plus.

Comment

Because you're the one who made the original point of Sylla being worth 10 mill if not more. The conversation is about how much Sylla is worth in the current market. He will not go for anywhere near 10 mill this summer. He may in the future but he has not done enough to justify a fee over 5 mill imo. What i would do in regards to sylla is a different conversation
          He's not worth it because he's not been give a profile to base his 10 goals on. Had we played him more he would have scored more, no doubt about it. Had the club performed better he would then be worth more zero doubt about it.

He's scored 10 goals in a stop start season, for a team who didn't achieve much last year therefore was unable to get the notice he warranted.

In todays market, he's worth good money

Comment

Because you're the one who made the original point of Sylla being worth 10 mill if not more. The conversation is about how much Sylla is worth in the current market. He will not go for anywhere near 10 mill this summer. He may in the future but he has not done enough to justify a fee over 5 mill imo. What i would do in regards to sylla is a different conversation
            Obviously hes not worth it like non of them! so how do you justify middlesboro buying a player whos not scored in 18 months for 6.5 million?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tarbie View Post
              Whole market has just gone ludicrous in my eyes.

I honestly couldn't tell you which player is worth what any more. Some players I've barely heard of being sold for 5m quid plus.
              Exactly tarbs, yet hove wants to devalue our prize asset whos most likely a 20 goal season striker given the service! yeah sorry bugger the market lets get rid for about 4 million say!

Comment

• i think people are taking pinkies comment about sylla literally, he only pointed out that transfer fees are crazy atm not that sylla is actually worth 10m but compared to other fees he is, fletcher for 6.5m is insane for example. 10 years ago a guy like that would be a free transfer to barnsley or something!!

Comment

• Market is crazy when hammers get hernadez for less then £15mil but championship players going same price

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                    Market is crazy when hammers get hernadez for less then £15mil but championship players going same price
                    I agree although I think Hernandez had a buyout clause for £13m or so.

Still mental when you think he went for that price yet boro have shelled out £15m for a striker whose barely played in 2 years

Comment

• I reckon TF is at home watching all these deals and itching to get involved and thinking you bunch of amateurs that's not how you blow money and he's lining up a nice dead line day offer of £18mil for Ricky Lambert 5year deal 50k

Then he will sit back and say back in your box guys TF is top boy

Comment

• Originally posted by West Acton View Post
                        I reckon TF is at home watching all these deals and itching to get involved and thinking you bunch of amateurs that's not how you blow money and he's lining up a nice dead line day offer of £18mil for Ricky Lambert 5year deal 50k

Then he will sit back and say back in your box guys TF is top boy

Comment

• Lambert has had his contract cancelled at Cardiff so he is available for ----- 0

Comment

• Originally posted by davieqpr View Post
                            Lambert has had his contract cancelled at Cardiff so he is available for ----- 0
                            Would take him for a season.
                            Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
                            Pawel Wszolek - 6
                            Luke Freeman - 6
                            Matt Smith - 6
                            Ebere Eze - 4
                            Joel Lynch - 3
                            Tomer Hemed - 3
                            Toni Leistner - 2
                            Massimo Luongo- 2
                            Angel Rangel - 2
                            Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
                            Geoff Cameron - 1
                            Aramide Oteh - 1
                            Jake Bidwell - 1
                            Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

• Knows how to put the ball in the back of the net.

Comment

Well according to Pinkie the market is mental so it would probably be justified; Capped a fair few times for England, scored bags of goals at this level, played prem for a few seasons. Obviously he doesn't think Lambert (or any player) is worth that sort of money but the market dictates
                                Hove i know youre stuck in the days of trevor francis being the first million pound signing, but things have moved on, not to my liking but there you old boy

Thanks corbs, atleast you know what i meant!

Comment

Working...
                                X