Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2017/18 Transfer rumour and twitter thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
    does anyone know if hoban is any good?? i hope hes not the answer to our cb prpblems as hes a bit of a crock
    Well, Blackburn got relegated last season with him in the team so, here's hoping 😃
    nsa/cia spy on this..............┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Comment

• Originally posted by corbray View Post
      does anyone know if hoban is any good?? i hope hes not the answer to our cb prpblems as hes a bit of a crock
      Not played much first team football since the 14/15 season from what i can gather

Only 15 appearances for Rovers last season according to a post on another website

Dont get the vibe he's the answer to our CB issues

Comment

• Originally posted by Norths View Post
        Not played much first team football since the 14/15 season from what i can gather

Only 15 appearances for Rovers last season according to a post on another website

Dont get the vibe he's the answer to our CB issues
        He really sounds like a bit of a sicknote, doesn't he?

I really hope I'm wrong though. Central defence is one area of the pitch that we really could improve!

Comment

Boro have just paid £6.5m for Ashley Fletcher...
          erm... who?

Comment

For a striker that ain't scored a goal in 18 months?

World has truly gone mad!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin Mcleod View Post
              Another one mate. Deffo another one as well.
              Think Hoban could be a steady defender but we still need one more.
              I'd go with that, and as hitman says a right back.

Keep and play sylla, give shodipo a fair crack (as furlong has had) and it would be a decent enough window for the position we seem to be in.

And if anyone could take el khayati that would be a bonus.

Comment

• Scowen for free. Bogle for 800k, Hoban on loan and a RB will be good business considering the prices going round at the min. Is Fletcher any better than Bogle?

Comment

• Originally posted by Fordy View Post
                  Scowen for free. Bogle for 800k, Hoban on loan and a RB will be good business considering the prices going round at the min. Is Fletcher any better than Bogle?
                  Well Fordy otherwise ?

Comment

• Nathan Baker Villa defender signs for Bristol city decent player.

Comment

• Originally posted by sneezey15 View Post
                      Nathan Baker Villa defender signs for Bristol city decent player.
                      Always thought he looks clumsey and weak spot in the defence. Good signing for Bristols level.

Comment

And people baulked at Washington for £2m or whatever it was in the end

Comment

• Originally posted by Hove Ranger
                          Undervalue? I guarantee he goes for alot less than 10 mill. The bloke has come from nowhere for less than 2 mill, had 1 season in English football, scored 10 goals, started a third of our games last season when he didn't have any major injuries. Name me 1 striker who has scored a similar amount of goals in a championship season and went for 10 mill? Maybe some of our fans overprice our own players and are then left disappointed when they go for less.
                          Mush has just posted one below whos not scored in 18 months and gone for 6.5 million! i think youre misunderstanding me anyway, i dont agree with any of it but its gone stupid out there and has done a couple of years ago, nothing to do with me
                          http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2

Comment

Im not misunderstanding you at all. I understand you think that the market is crazy but you think that sylla is as good as some of the players who have gone for 10 mill plus. I disagree and that proof will be in how much he goes for......Unless it's a DoF conspiracy
                            Kodja £11m - 179 mins per goal
                            Sylla - 147 mins per goal

Granted he'll have to prove he can keep it up but the stats dont lie. Sylla is very good at this level.

Comment

Im not misunderstanding you at all. I understand you think that the market is crazy but you think that sylla is as good as some of the players who have gone for 10 mill plus. I disagree and that proof will be in how much he goes for......Unless it's a DoF conspiracy
                              Well i think mush has just done that for me

Comment

• Also especially that being his first taste of english football! hove youre the exact thing im on about our lot always undervalueing etc!

Comment

Working...
                                X